who should i start?

Which two out of three should I start (Mcgahee, Rice, Hightower)?

Hightower and McGahee

Portis (vs Detroit) or Sproles (vs Miami)? PPR league and I do get points for return yards.

At this point I’m leaning towards Sproles heavily, especially since LT is looking doubtful for Sunday (this changes if LT appears he will go). Detroit has a horrible defense but Portis didn’t show much against a bad D last week and has a hurt ankle.

Thoughts?

Sproles

Pick 2 - PPR league

DeShaun Jackson vs. KC
Justin Gage vs. NYJ
Braylon Edwards vs. Bal

Pick 1 - PPR league
Rice vs. Cleveland
Bradshaw vs. TB

[QUOTE=NovaNiner;433327]Pick 2 - PPR league

DeShaun Jackson vs. KC
Justin Gage vs. NYJ
Braylon Edwards vs. Bal

Pick 1 - PPR league
Rice vs. Cleveland
Bradshaw vs. TB[/QUOTE]

Pick 2 - Monitor Jackson’s injury. I would go with Jackson, if healthy enough to play, and Gage.

Pick 1 - Play Rice. He’s not scoring TD’s, but he is getting receptions which has boosted his point total somewhat the first two games. Against Cleveland, he might even break loose.

Mario Manningham vs KC
or Jerricho Cotchery vs NO?

[QUOTE=EE9er;434513]Mario Manningham vs KC
or Jerricho Cotchery vs NO?[/QUOTE]

Tough call, but I go with Manningham because of who they are playing.

Saints are close to the top in the league in take-aways. They are a legit squad. Eli is in beast mode and Mario…when not smoking pot…is electric.

Will Mike Bell have value when he’s back from injury? Should I pick up Mendenhall and drop Bell?

who should i start? dustin keller or anthony fasano?

who should i start? dustin keller or anthony fasano?

Keller every week.

[QUOTE=NovaNiner;434549]Will Mike Bell have value when he’s back from injury? Should I pick up Mendenhall and drop Bell?[/QUOTE]

Not after Pierre Thomas’ performance last week. I would drop Bell but you may want to consider someone like Donald Brown or Ricky Williams until the Steelers show they can run the ball.

Funny how you think you did well on draft day only to hate a part of your team by week 4

I have to start Roy Williams, Eddie Royal and Donnie Avery this week. Damn bye’s

[QUOTE=s9er;434678]Funny how you think you did well on draft day only to hate a part of your team by week 4

I have to start Roy Williams, Eddie Royal and Donnie Avery this week. Damn bye’s[/QUOTE]

I actually dropped Eddie Royal this week, he has been my biggest fantasy disappointment.

[QUOTE=s9er;434678]Funny how you think you did well on draft day only to hate a part of your team by week 4

I have to start Roy Williams, Eddie Royal and Donnie Avery this week. Damn bye’s[/QUOTE]

I’ve already dropped Eddie Royal, that ship has sailed. Orton & Royal don’t make a good combination, him & Cutler were a great duo though.

I've already dropped Eddie Royal, that ship has sailed. Orton & Royal don't make a good combination, him & Cutler were a great duo though.

Dropped Royal, too. Pretty bad when Sims-Walker is an upgrade.

Stupid Braylon Edwards. 5 targets, no receptions.

I did pickup of Mendenhall. Made up for Edwards and won the game for me. I hope fast Willie is on the sidelines for a while.

Pick 3. A. Johnson, Jennings, Sims-Walker, or Maclin? This would usually be a no brainer but I’m afraid the Bengals/Leon Hall are going to lockdown A. Johnson.

[QUOTE=bleedsgreenandgold;436164]Pick 3. A. Johnson, Jennings, Sims-Walker, or Maclin? This would usually be a no brainer but I’m afraid the Bengals/Leon Hall are going to lockdown A. Johnson.[/QUOTE]

I couldn’t ever bring myself to bench A Johnson regardless of matchup.

[QUOTE=bleedsgreenandgold;436164]Pick 3. A. Johnson, Jennings, Sims-Walker, or Maclin? This would usually be a no brainer but I’m afraid the Bengals/Leon Hall are going to lockdown A. Johnson.[/QUOTE]

Andre Johnson is one of about a dozen players in the league that you NEVER sit, regardless of the matchup.

[QUOTE=NovaNiner;436193]I couldn’t ever bring myself to bench A Johnson regardless of matchup.[/QUOTE]

I tend to agree. Except…Jennings vs a woeful Detroit makes it tempting. I’d probably just figure a way to start both of them.