Cadillac vrs NE
Ricky Williams Vrs NO
Brandon Jacobs vrs Ariz

[QUOTE=hootie;437369]Pick two please:

Cadillac vrs NE
Ricky Williams Vrs NO
Brandon Jacobs vrs Ariz[/QUOTE]

Jacobs easily.

I’ll go with Cadillac just b/c I think he’ll have more touches.

[QUOTE=hootie;437369]Pick two please:

Cadillac vrs NE
Ricky Williams Vrs NO
Brandon Jacobs vrs Ariz[/QUOTE]

NO’s defense is disgusting.

I hope Ricky Williams shreds it.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;437371]Jacobs easily.

I’ll go with Cadillac just b/c I think he’ll have more touches.[/QUOTE]

Ditto that. Ricky is too unpredictable right now to warrant starting over the other two.

[QUOTE=X-49er;437374]Ditto that. Ricky is too unpredictable right now to warrant starting over the other two.[/QUOTE]

I disagree, Jacobs and Cadillac are all over the place. Cadillac has a couple of 0 point days and Jacobs only has one double digit week (and both are below Ricky in the point totals this year, depsite Ricky being the only of the three to have his bye week so far). Ricky has gotten double digit points every week but one this year.

Ricky is easilly the most consistent out of those three, he gets completely overshadowed by Brown, but he has been pretty much a lock for double digits this year. There’s a really good chance New Orleans is up by 20 in the first quarter of that game, but I still go with Ricky because the Dolphins are still going to try to run.

I start him and Jacobs because the Bucs might be down by 40 at halftime. Arizona has a good run D, but I would rather take the chance of Jacobs getting a goal line TD than betting on Caddy to do somethign useful agaisnt New England.

[QUOTE=CMack124;437498]I disagree, Jacobs and Cadillac are all over the place. Cadillac has a couple of 0 point days and Jacobs only has one double digit week (and both are below Ricky in the point totals this year, depsite Ricky being the only of the three to have his bye week so far). Ricky has gotten double digit points every week but one this year.

Ricky is easilly the most consistent out of those three, he gets completely overshadowed by Brown, but he has been pretty much a lock for double digits this year. There’s a really good chance New Orleans is up by 20 in the first quarter of that game, but I still go with Ricky because the Dolphins are still going to try to run.

I start him and Jacobs because the Bucs might be down by 40 at halftime. Arizona has a good run D, but I would rather take the chance of Jacobs getting a goal line TD than betting on Caddy to do somethign useful agaisnt New England.[/QUOTE]

Jacobs has probably been the biggest fantasy disappointment this season, but he’s going to break through against somebody. Caddy and Ricky have the same number of fantasy points on the season, but Caddy doesn’t have Ronnie Brown in front of him. Jacobs had two points against New Orleans last week, so unless Ricky gets some receiving TD’s I don’t look for him to do much. The only reason I would consider starting Ricky is because Tampa is playing in London. That trip is dreadful.

[QUOTE=X-49er;437520]Jacobs has probably been the biggest fantasy disappointment this season, but he’s going to break through against somebody. Caddy and Ricky have the same number of fantasy points on the season, but Caddy doesn’t have Ronnie Brown in front of him. Jacobs had two points against New Orleans last week, so unless Ricky gets some receiving TD’s I don’t look for him to do much. The only reason I would consider starting Ricky is because Tampa is playing in London. That trip is dreadful.[/QUOTE]

I guess it depends on the scoring system, but in ESPN standard leagues (non-PPR) Ricky is about 10 spots higher on the season point total rankings. Even if it is a different scoring format and they are tied, Ricky is the only one who has had his bye, so he tied Caddy in one less game. Plus Ricky only has one single digit week, no matter how you look at it, Ricky is easily the most consistent of the three. Consistency always gets my vote in FF.

But I do agree about Jacobs, he’s due for a short yardage TD, I’d take my chances with him.

I’m leaning Jacobs for sure b/c Bradshaw may be out. Touches are the only reason I would go with Cadillac over Ricky- I like Ricky a lot but Brown gets the most touches.

Why would Bradshaw be out? I’d go Ricky and Jacobs.

[QUOTE=hootie;437543]I’m leaning Jacobs for sure b/c Bradshaw may be out. Touches are the only reason I would go with Cadillac over Ricky- I like Ricky a lot but Brown gets the most touches.[/QUOTE]

Ricky has gotten more touches per game than Caddilac and done more with those touches. If you like Cadillac then go with him, but Ricky has been better and more consistent all year and nobody seems to want to admit that.

One things for certain in that Mia vs. NO game, points are going to be scored. Miami is going to wildcat the death out of the Saints and Ricky is going to rack up a lot of touches. Sporano knows that the way his team can win is to keep Brees off the field and maintain the Time of Possession in his favor.

Mendenhall/Barber/P. Thomas/J. Stewart…I’m leaning towards Stewart and Thomas, what do you guys think?

[QUOTE=CMack124;437575]Ricky has gotten more touches per game than Caddilac and done more with those touches. If you like Cadillac then go with him, but Ricky has been better and more consistent all year and nobody seems to want to admit that.[/QUOTE]

I leaning with you. Ricky has been good for me this year- I’M afraid if they get down two TDs it’s going to be ugly though. Of course, they can’t throw so what the hell.

[QUOTE=hootie;437639]I leaning with you. Ricky has been good for me this year- I’M afraid if they get down two TDs it’s going to be ugly though. Of course, they can’t throw so what the hell.[/QUOTE]

Always go with your gut if it is a close call, if you get it wrong then at least you got it wrong and not some website/forum. I just think Ricky is really overlooked this year, he’s been really solid. I think it is a toss-up between these two, both teams could be down big, but I think Miami will be more stubborn in sticking to the run than Tampa, so Ricky would be my choice.

[QUOTE=bleedsgreenandgold;437621]Mendenhall/Barber/P. Thomas/J. Stewart…I’m leaning towards Stewart and Thomas, what do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

Those are tough choices, all 4 could have huge days. I would go with Barber they say he is completely healthy. Mendenhall has a horrible matchup but will get the goaline carries at least. Thomas and Steward are in time shares at this point, Thomas looks to be losing the goaline carries to Bell now.

Tough call, I’d rank them in this order: Barber (if healthy), Stewart, Mendenhall, Thomas. But I think it’s really a toss-up, hopefully you pick the right two.

I hope you went with Ricky, regardless of outcome, he’s had a monster day so far.

I’ve got Maurice Jones Drew starting against the Titans…who else should I start…Chris Johnson against MJD and the Jags, or Ronnie Brown against the Jets? Brown ran wild on the Jets in Miami but for some reason I don’t see that happening again…but they will try. I figure both MJD and Johnson will get a lot of carries as both those teams will try to run each other to death.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;438395]I hope you went with Ricky, regardless of outcome, he’s had a monster day so far.[/QUOTE]

I did- thank goodness. And Vernon Davis was monster for me.

New questions: Should I stick with the Ravens D vrs Denver or do something nuts like get the Lions D b/c they play St Louis?

Also need two- Jacobs, Sproles, Ricky. I’m definately going with Ricky until he bites me, but I’m torn b/t Jaocbs and Sproles. Sproles is always good for 12-15 with touches, but that is what concerns me. I had him 2 weeks ago and he got bageled and I lost by 4 pts. Jacobs is against the Eagles.

[QUOTE=ninerball49;439294]I’ve got Maurice Jones Drew starting against the Titans…who else should I start…Chris Johnson against MJD and the Jags, or Ronnie Brown against the Jets? Brown ran wild on the Jets in Miami but for some reason I don’t see that happening again…but they will try. I figure both MJD and Johnson will get a lot of carries as both those teams will try to run each other to death.[/QUOTE]

That’s about a wash- I’d go with RB. But Johnson does have the higher chance to go nuts, IMO.