Who writes these e-mails?

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;293506]He has his haters, we all know that. I know that he gets a few nasty emails from the same people after losses. Thatā€™s the ā€œsomeā€ heā€™s talking about.[/QUOTE]

:grin:

Who does that?

Dear Coach,
You suck.
Hope that helps.

PS - I look forward to talking to you again after the next loss.

Thatā€™s sort of sad and funny all at the same time. :lol:

Those people must feel important. What exactly does one put in such an email and how serious do they expect to be taken??

Why are we still talking about this? I thought it was settled that he was talking about Dickie V???

I do, survivor. I have a template and I just use different players/adjectives depending on what happened in the game.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;293662]I have a template and I just use different players/adjectives[/QUOTE]

Like a Mad Lib?

[QUOTE=Powerbait;293662]I do, survivor. I have a template and I just use different players/adjectives depending on what happened in the game.[/QUOTE]

So kind of like mad libs??

Who does that?[/QUOTE]
I thought these type of emails were reserved for metro and Chapel Hill Phil to send back and forth.

I thought these type of emails were reserved for metro and Chapel Hill Phil to send back and forth.

Metroā€™s email is always the same, except he has blanks for adjectives so he can switch out expletives more freely.

I do, survivor. I have a template and I just use different players/adjectives depending on what happened in the game.

Is it b/c youā€™re an idiot and sentence structure is tough?

:grin:

Who does that?

Dear Coach,
You suck.
Hope that helps.

PS - I look forward to talking to you again after the next loss.

Thatā€™s sort of sad and funny all at the same time. :lol:

crazy people, thatā€™s who. doll makers and such.

Metro's email is always the same, except he has blanks for adjectives so he can switch out expletives more freely.
A) I have [B]NEVER[/B] written Lutz- sheeesh (he has forgotten more about hoops than I'll ever learn)

B) I have written CHP 2x, and the only person who was rude, crass, undignified, insulting, grade school like, and unprofessional was him. Its what people do when they feel intellectually threatened with facts.

B) I have written CHP 2x, and the only person who was rude, crass, undignified, insulting, grade school like, and unprofessional was him.
why was he? And what happened next...

just thinkingā€¦ could u have Lutz as a father-in-law??? I donā€™t know if I couldā€¦ I donā€™t think he would like me very much after lossesā€¦lol. But Iā€™d probably keep my mouth shut to lay by his pool and borrow money from him. How could you not talk NINERS basketball at dinners and holidays??

[QUOTE=metro;293687]B) I have written CHP 2x, and the only person who was rude, crass, undignified, insulting, grade school like, and unprofessional was him.[/QUOTE]
[B]QUOTED FOR TRUTH[/B]

B) I have written CHP 2x, and the only person who was rude, crass, undignified, insulting, grade school like, and unprofessional was him. Its what people do when they feel intellectually threatened with facts.

seriously, when is this open to the public?

A) I have [B]NEVER[/B] written Lutz- sheeesh (he has forgotten more about hoops than I'll ever learn)

A.) It was a joke.
B.) The joke was not on you, but to this mystical stereotype people paint you as a passionate, but very forward fan who doesnā€™t care what others thinksā€¦ you do fill this stereotype to a certain extent but you donā€™t become a blatant asshole.

So it was a joke man, lighten up.