Whoa, Bandwagon!!!!!

Talk about people jumpin on the bandwagon, I just saw a commercial for a car dealership with a Kid in a “Got Lutz shirt” and the guy is giving out tickets to todays game and he said they are going fast. I love it but where has it been allll year!!! GO NINERS

Yeah, I saw a couple of those. There were about 6 or 7 people all wearing ‘Got Lutz?’ shirts in one of them. One guy had his on backwards. :lol:

I guess Walmart fans are next on the list.

Wal-mart fans are colorblind.

“We’re dealing”

What channel?

To become a fan you first have to get on the wagon. After that you like things about the team, then you grow to love it. Everyone loves a winner, it’s a fact. But it’s not a bad thing to have bandwagon fans, they are better than no fans.

[b]SKEET SKEET Posted on Feb 26 2005, 11:37 AM To become a fan you first have to get on the wagon. After that you like things about the team, then you grow to love it. Everyone loves a winner, it's a fact. But it's not a bad thing to have bandwagon fans, they are better than no fans. [/b]

You are absolutely right. It’s never too hard to love a beautiful woman. There is always room on the wagon for the “I’ve been 49ers all my life” kind of a fan. Especially, when 49ers shirts are on sales at Wal Mart throughout Charlotte. The more the merrier theory works well in this case. I am sure we all would love it when Halton is packed at every home game for years to come. Go Niners! Let’s take it all the way to the Final 4 !