Why is Goldwire so awesome?

:headbang:

He’s going to be our player of the game, every game!

Does anyone know if he made his 38th FT?

yes he has 39 in a row

Aw sh!t he just missed.

hope I didn’t jinx him.

allie you couldn’t jinx a jinx even if you wanted to.

Did he get to the A10 all time record ?

he was one off the A10 record. if he would have made that last free throw he would have tied the record. The record is 40

Tatum’s game is a lot like Goldwires

Goldwire is awesome because he works his butt off.

[QUOTE=allie49er;148154]He’s going to be our player of the game, every game![/QUOTE]

according to 610 postgame, they had marcus as the player of the game

off the bench 12 points, no TO’s, and a couple steals…pretty solid from coming off the bench

and antwon i believe will have a player of the game award sometime this year with a breakout scoring or rebounding game…he got some big one’s, as did courtney with that blocked shot, then followed it back up for a layup

Our guys are stepping up at the right time

Even Jamison got a shot tonight

according to 610 postgame, they had marcus as the player of the game

off the bench 12 points, no TO’s, and a couple steals…pretty solid from coming off the bench

and antwon i believe will have a player of the game award sometime this year with a breakout scoring or rebounding game…he got some big one’s, as did courtney with that blocked shot, then followed it back up for a layup

all of his shots were 3 pointers… :unsure:

Well, eventhough Jamison did score points, my day will be made when Tripp Miller scores. Went to high school with him and to all of his high school alumni, he is like a Travis Gordon to Charlotte.

[QUOTE=abmcclur;148321]Well, eventhough Jamison did score points, my day will be made when Tripp Miller scores. Went to high school with him and to all of his high school alumni, he is like a Travis Gordon to Charlotte.[/QUOTE]

Did Tripp play basketball in High School?

[QUOTE=Savio;148197]all of his shots were 3 pointers… :unsure:[/QUOTE]

Yes they were. LaSalle played a rarely seen 3-2 zone that left the corner open if we moved the ball quickly. He and DA got several looks from the corner.

I give Leemire his due, but I also appreciate what Bennet did coming off the bench when Lee had 2 fouls in the first half. Marcus can contribute greatly coming off the bench and I just see him getting more confident every time he is out there. I have nothing but good feelings at the shooting guard position with those two.