Will Jamar Deuce Briscoe transfer for his senior season (poll)?

This is debated a lot in forums and chat, take your pick!

If it was just about minutes he never would have left NCCU.

I think he only leaves if he can graduate and transfer elsewhere to play immediately.

Real productive topic guys.

This board is stooping to a new low.

You morons are making the sokool nut look sane.

Who cares??? Just WIN Baby!!

[quote=“Charlotte2002, post:4, topic:26348”]Real productive topic guys.

This board is stooping to a new low.[/quote]
I really didn’t think it was that bad. It has been discussed several times and is a real possibility. This isn’t one of those emo “will he transfer” questions. He can transfer somewhere and play right away, and it’s questionable whether Deuce and Major see eye to e- …get along well.

I hate that this is a thread.

I hope Briscoe does not transfer. I still think he can contribute to this team, and I’d like to see him stick it out for his senior season.

[quote=“jfickett, post:8, topic:26348”]I hate that this is a thread.

I hope Briscoe does not transfer. I still think he can contribute to this team, and I’d like to see him stick it out for his senior season.[/quote]

+1

Can you add “Are you fucking serious” as an option?

This thread was tarted by an admitted troll.

/discussion

If he transfers, he has zero eligibility left.

He will graduate academically this year. He can do the same thing Dewhurst was going to do, and Russell Wilson actually did.

He will graduate academically this year. He can do the same thing Dewhurst was going to do, and Russell Wilson actually did.[/quote]He also has to get accepted into a graduate program.

When you start to narrow down his list to schools that can promise him 30 minutes/game and all shots he can take, that offer graduate programs not available here, and that will accept him into their grad school the list has to be pretty small. Div II would offer him a lot more options.

I hope he stays. That way, we have sokool on the board for another year.

No

Wrong…

7 said yes and 34 said no.

Guess not many saw this coming, but it was very obvious. I’m sure Briscoe regrets not getting out earlier, that being said I wish him the best and he finds a good situation to transfer into. Anyone know where he is transferring to or the possibilities?

Wouldn’t surprise me to see more transfer soon.

I was one of the 7 that said yes, to the 34 that said no, take it.

Me too! Yea! The rest of you guys can EAD!