Winston-Salem area Niners - Maryland viewing party

Buffalo Wild Wings on Hanes Mall Blvd.

1045 Hanes Mall Blvd.
Winston-Salem, NC 27101

[QUOTE=moss2k;373591]Where would you all like to meet? Options are pretty limited:

Buffalo Wild Wings on Hanes Mall Blvd, Fox and Hound or Jay Butler’s in Clemmons/Lewisville (near West Forsyth HS)

EDIT: Jimmyhat and I are going to Jay Butlers, let me know if you need directions[/QUOTE]

OK, Edit again. We will be at Buffaol Wild Wings(JButlers can’t get the game). I have been assurred they will put it on one of the Big Screens.

Oooh I’ll come. Buffalo Wild Wings? Where exactly is that?

[QUOTE=gotLutz;373601]Oooh I’ll come. Buffalo Wild Wings? Where exactly is that?[/QUOTE]

Across from The Home Depot on Hanes Mall Blvd.

1045 Hanes Mall Blvd.
Winston-Salem, NC 27101

Ahh crap I forgot I have to work. Nevermind. Blah.

Mods, can we move this to the sports forum, don’t know how/why I put this in the Football Forum.

BUMP

i have to work at 5 in clemmons, but i’ll try to make it up there for at least the first half.

Let us know how this place works out for watching Niner games.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;373690]Let us know how this place works out for watching Niner games.[/QUOTE]

will do Over.

I’ll be joining you guys at BWW rather than Pics.

Who’s all gonna be there? If I can make it, Ill come out.

[QUOTE=The Lax;373746]Who’s all gonna be there? If I can make it, Ill come out.[/QUOTE]

right now, Jimmyhat, C49er, myself and possibly mightymitchfan. Have not heard from anyone else.

Got off work!! Woohooo! I’ll be there.

Is everybody getting there around 3:45 or something??

[QUOTE=gotLutz;373761]Got off work!! Woohooo! I’ll be there.

Is everybody getting there around 3:45 or something??[/QUOTE]

I’m getting there earlier, so I can get a table for everyone.

i’ll be there a little before 3:45, want to make sure i can get my food an eat before i have to leave for work at 4:45

Is this as close as the viewing parties get to Greensboro?

I mean, you could start your own thread. Really, they are just a group of people who know each other in WS area that are getting together.

True, but if it’s already going to be on the TVs somewhere then I’ll take advantage of that.

I’ll be there.