With all the talk of Lutz Leaving...

That Judy Rose is going to be the AD at another university. If she’s so great then surely another program would be going after her. Heck, I hear UNC Pembroke is all over her. Take her away Pembroke. Buy out her contract.

Now quit baiting Metro…

:stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -_-

[i]Originally posted by 49er1[/i]@Mar 9 2005, 07:48 AM [b] -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- [/b]
Well put. Now we can start talking about Dougherty, Moxley, Greg Marshall, etc. etc. Here's a new one, let's start a thread about how awful the A-10 is. Can we combine all of these Lutz/Rose leaving/bashing threads into one gigantic thread of repetitive uninsightful rumors? :knob:

Hey, mineshaft is on to something here. Afterall, before Judy Rose:

• We had coaches like Mike Pratt and Hal Wissel;

• We played our home games in Belk Gym (bleacher seating for 2,000-3,000 depending on how generous the fire marshall felt that year), Cricket Arena (11 miles from campus on a basketball court highlighted in bright orange), and the Charlotte Coliseum (18 miles from campus);

• We played in the Sun Belt Conference;

• We could count our total NCAA/NIT appearances on one hand;

Yep, let’s get rid of her. While we’re at it, let’s just clean house and dump Lutz and Meier too!

CAN ANYONE SAY FOOTBALL???/

[i]Originally posted by mineshaft[/i]@Mar 9 2005, 12:12 AM [b] That Judy Rose is going to be the AD at another university. If she's so great then surely another program would be going after her. Heck, I hear UNC Pembroke is all over her. Take her away Pembroke. Buy out her contract. [/b]
Is this true?

Run, don’t get dramatic on me here.
Since you are so impressed with her, certainly other institutions would be as well. Certainly they would be after her to deliver their program to great places.
UNC Pembroke she has the vision for you!!!