Withers C-USA Player of the Week!

ConferenceUSA.com: Feb. 14 Men’s Basketball Player of the Week

GO NINERS!!!

Was there ever any doubt :stuck_out_tongue: ??? Now lets carry that over onto wednesday night!!!

Maybe next monday they can wimp out and name Curtis and Eddie co-players of the week. :stuck_out_tongue:

Charlotte back to back weeks…woo gonna be PLavich this week baby!!!

Okay, I am getting very, very scared. The end of world may be closer than we realize.

Back-to-back conference P.O.W…on the cusp of getting top 25 recognition…possible conference P.O.Y (Basden was mentioned as a likely candidate during the DePaul/UC game)…a February home game in 2 days that should put 8,000 (or more) people in the arena.

If I have clear my schedule for a Niners basketball game on March 24th or 25th, I’m not sure my old heart will be able to handle it.

Nontheless, its a risk I’m willing to take.

We’re beginning to peak at the right time, I’d say. Like alot of have been saying, Curt is an absolutely unstoppable beast when he plays low. I guess he and coach see that now.

Congrats Curtis! 60 points in two games. I bet no one in C-USA has done that before. His 39 was 4th best in conf history.

For the week, he averaged 30.0 points and 9.0 rebounds, while shooting 55.3 percent (21-of-38) from the field and 84.2 percent (16-of-19) from the free-throw line. Withers twice earned the C-USA weekly award last season.