Withers

where does their summer camp take place, and is it open to the public?

bobcats are playing in Orlando summer league and it is not open to the public. I would guess some of the games from that camp would be on nba tv.

Whether this is to sell tickets or not it was a great move by the Bobcats. If they hadnโ€™t picked up Curt everybody would be saying I told you so they hate the Niners, no one cares about us blah blah. Now that they have shown support we have to prove that it was worth the money for them, at least for the sake of future players like Curt who we want to see given a shot in the league.

Who thinks Curt will make the team and see some minutes?

Think the Bobcats could use a free agent defensive shooting guard as well?

[QUOTE=Threemire09;179711]Who thinks Curt will make the team and see some minutes?[/QUOTE]

I like Curtis, but even if he plays well I donโ€™t think heโ€™ll make that roster. Itโ€™s one of the leaner ones in terms of talent, but they simply dont need another forward, unless its someone really good.

What they need is a 2G. I am absolutely shocked that they havent invited Gansey yet. He should get a look as a bench player.

[QUOTE=NormanNiner;179654] I mean, how many of us had posters of Karl Marx and Che Guevara in their dormroom?[/QUOTE]

Seriously? I think 1 out of every 2 college males had a Che poster in their dorm when I was in college. Rage Against the Machine, among others, really brought that dude back.

[QUOTE=Iron9er;179758]Seriously? I think 1 out of every 2 college males had a Che poster in their dorm when I was in college. Rage Against the Machine, among others, really brought that dude back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I had a tshirt of Che when I was in college. Of course, it looked like this: