WKU @ Charlotte 1/1-2 4:00PM Stadium

Sorry yes plus 6. Down to +5.5 now

We beat scstate by 38. I don’t think we barely pulled it out

You’re right, I mixed that game up with NC A&T.

SC state was completely overmatched, not sure if we played well or not in that one.

W+W says Bassey is questionable for today’s game:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CharlotteMBB/status/1345097478538813440

Bassey is in the starting lineup, so W+W off the mark.

Just wanted to verify that the game is on the Stadium app. Everyone should be able to watch it. Dunno which PBP crew we will get though.

Up in Davidson County, it is shown as being televised on Fox Sports Network.

Foxworth in union County Channel 40 on time Warner

Has Brice Williams finally arrived? Holy smokes.

Good overall first half from the team.

4 Likes

We sure need to take better care of the basketball. Could be up by 20. Brice having a breakout game so far.

1 Like

We need to let Fearne do the halftime talk with the team. I am sure WKU is going to make adjustments, so we need to be prepared. This is the basketball that I have been waiting to watch.

1 Like

clt says this is the Brice game.

Williams, Young and Supica have been stellar in the first half. Shepherd and Matos have five turnovers between them and no points. That needs to improve in the second half.

Carrawell continues to struggle. It seems like Garcia would bring more to the table at this point.

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to comment how much better williams has looked this year. He is the real deal and really getting to the point where he’s replacing martins production and hopefully overall potential in the coming seasons.

Hoping we can continue the momentum into the second half! It never is a good feeling to come out of a half only up single digits when it feels like it should be more.

1 Like

Fire Sanchez. Instead of calling a timeout to draw up a play for our best player, Young, or Williams who is playing his best game, Sanchez let’s it play out for a bad Shepard shot. Never mind the stretch in the second half where we get nothing for 6+ minutes and Sanchez is asleep at the wheel. How many times has that happened? The guy is good assistant coach, but not a head coach. Wake up Hill or another decade disappears where we suck.

1 Like

Wasted opportunity.

1 Like

We have some of those in route fans and basketbal

He’s signed through 2026. He got 3 years of extensions the past 2 years because…well he got 3 years of extensions. You can park the Fire Sanchez for at least 2-3 years.

Hill has a huge gap when it comes to contracts and contract extensions and that is something we just can’t afford.

I don’t know how my reply came out but I meant to say we have some of the most fickle fans in basketball