Working on the site

Now that I’m done with grad school I’m slowly working on things here. I plan on coming out with a new site design. We’re out of date in a lot of areas version wise. Some things are broken here and there. So stay tuned…

On a side note, if anyone has any decent 49er sports pics to send my way, please do. I’m looking for more header material. Send hi-res photos my way at ninermac at g mail.

-Mac

[quote=“ninermac, post:1, topic:30150”]Now that I’m done with grad school I’m slowly working on things here. I plan on coming out with a new site design. We’re out of date in a lot of areas version wise. Some things are broken here and there. So stay tuned…

On a side note, if anyone has any decent 49er sports pics to send my way, please do. I’m looking for more header material. Send hi-res photos my way at ninermac at g mail.

-Mac[/quote]

Thanks Mac! Keeping the best fan site online the best. I still think you are the Godfather of 49er Football. This site has driven so much and continues to be the best source of news and information about all things Niners.

I could be a lot more productive in life if you just let this site die.

[quote=“ninermac, post:1, topic:30150”]Now that I’m done with grad school I’m slowly working on things here. I plan on coming out with a new site design. We’re out of date in a lot of areas version wise. Some things are broken here and there. So stay tuned…

-Mac[/quote]
Congratulations on finishing school!

Lots of behind the scenes upgrades today… Brought a lot of things up to current version.

Chat seems to be the only casualty as part of it. I hope to restore it this weekend.

-Mac

Arcade FTW

Thanks for all you do Mac

Any user noticeable changes?

Those are coming. Gonna freshen things up a bit and make mobile more friendly as well.

can you make the board appear more optimistic? ::slight_smile:

What happened to the column on the left side that lists the most recent posts? My page no longer shows that feature. :-\

[quote=“49er1, post:10, topic:30150”]What happened to the column on the left side that lists the most recent posts? My page no longer shows that feature. :-[/quote]I can’t speak for Mac, but you can see recent topics here: http://ninernation.net/index.php

Mac, some posters can change their nickname in the chat and delete their own shouts.

I approve of retaining delete your own shout access.

clt daps mac!

I approve of retaining delete your own shout access.[/quote]same.

I love that the “New” tag appears to take me to my first unread post in a thread, instead of the last post in the thread. So much easier to get caught back up if I have missed a day here.

Mac…I know in the past we have donated to help with the cost of the site. Do we need to do another campaign?

Updates look great.

Well I can’t even see the shoutbox so there’s that.

Well I can’t even see the shoutbox so there’s that.[/quote]Odd, I can see it and access it via the “Chat” button. Anyone else having an issue seeing the shoutbox?