Workpeh Kofa - 2014 WR - verbal to Charlotte

This is a huge get for us. Welcome to Niner Nation, Workpeh!! Great job coaches!

This guy had an offer from the team that beat Florida in the Sugar Bowl last year. And he chose us. HUGE get!

Love the name. Love that he’s 3 stars. Love that he’s local. Welcome to Niner Nation Kofa!!!

Awesome recruit!

I watched the highlight reel. He looks great. That is a big powerful WR who is going to get a lot of first downs and touchdowns for Charlotte.

Agree!

Welcome to Charlotte!

I like that the word “work” is in his name.

Big strong guy who has good hands. Niner Nation is getting some serious work in!

People are trying really hard to make him decommit on Twitter. “You’re too good for UNCC” kinda stuff.

F*** twitter. This guy is legit! He will do big things here. Just need to hold on to him until signing day.

People need to start tweeting him saying congrats and welcome to Niner Nation and such.
Drown out the haters haha.

[quote=“Ninerfan2012, post:32, topic:27997”]People need to start tweeting him saying congrats and welcome to Niner Nation and such.
Drown out the haters haha.[/quote]

This. I would if I had a twitter and it was allowed. Don’t listen to them Workpeh- you made the decision you were most comfortable with and you’ll be happier that way. We’re thrilled to have you. Welcome to Niner Nation, Mr. Kofa.

[quote=“Ninerfan2012, post:32, topic:27997”]People need to start tweeting him saying congrats and welcome to Niner Nation and such.

Are alumni allowed to do that? He has committed, but will not sign til Feb. Until then I’m pretty sure we cannot contact him.

Welcome to Niner Nation! If Lambert is able to keep players like this at home, we will be able to bang with best of CUSA very quickly. :slight_smile: Very nice verbal!

[quote=“Chisox17, post:34, topic:27997”][quote=“Ninerfan2012, post:32, topic:27997”]People need to start tweeting him saying congrats and welcome to Niner Nation and such.

Are alumni allowed to do that? He has committed, but will not sign til Feb. Until then I’m pretty sure we cannot contact him.[/quote]Fans tweet recruits all the time, no way possible that NCAA can control it.

[quote=“Chisox17, post:34, topic:27997”][quote=“Ninerfan2012, post:32, topic:27997”]People need to start tweeting him saying congrats and welcome to Niner Nation and such.

Are alumni allowed to do that? He has committed, but will not sign til Feb. Until then I’m pretty sure we cannot contact him.[/quote]

I’m with 2k… so because he committed to Charlotte, Charlotte fans can’t tweet him to show encouragement, but other schools fans that he didn’t commit to can bash all day… stupid rules if you ask me.

[quote=“EE9er, post:37, topic:27997”][quote=“Chisox17, post:34, topic:27997”][quote=“Ninerfan2012, post:32, topic:27997”]People need to start tweeting him saying congrats and welcome to Niner Nation and such.

Are alumni allowed to do that? He has committed, but will not sign til Feb. Until then I’m pretty sure we cannot contact him.[/quote]

I’m with 2k… so because he committed to Charlotte, Charlotte fans can’t tweet him to show encouragement, but other schools fans that he didn’t commit to can bash all day… stupid rules if you ask me.[/quote]I see recruits retweet things said to them all the time by fans about how their team can really use a player like them, etc. I think it’s pathetic, but it happens all the time.

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:13, topic:27997”]3 Star, Chose us over Louisville and App State?!! What is there to complain about??

Welcome to the #StateOfCharlotte Workpeh!!![/quote]

Well really just Louisville right? No way a kid with his talents wants to go up to the mountains and waste four years of his life.

Who’s complaining?? This guy is SICK and I could not be more excited to have him!

Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/557617/highlights/49333377

He’s definitely got size and speed.