World Cup 2018/22

You know Al Jazeera is a legit news organization, right cass? It’s not run by Al Qaeda. They have operations all over the world including America. I get Al Jazeera here in DC over the air. It’s pretty much the CNN of the Middle East.

Stop ruining my anti Qatar/Russia rants :smiley: .

Here are some of the stadiums Qatar plans on building. Pretty impressive, but still located in the middle of hell.

Introducing Qatar 2022’s First Five Stadiums!

It looks like toothpicks stuck in the ground wrapped by rubberbands… I made more imaginative bases for my G.I. Joes when I was 6.

Here is a list of “Don’ts” for a traveler to Qatar

http://www.qatarvisitor.com/index.php?cID=412&pID=1386

Don't Talk about sex, Israel or religion (at least be sensitive when talking about religion). Note that people may bring up one of these subjects - this may, in rare cases, be an attempt to trap you into saying something you shouldn't.

Don’t say you are an atheist.

Don’t expose your stomach, your thighs or wear tight clothing that shows off your body.

Don’t offer a drink to a Muslim, don’t drink in a public/visible place.

Don’t initiate a private conversation with a Muslim women. Do not offer to meet a Muslim woman in a private place. Do not initiate a handshake with a person of the opposite sex

Don’t take pictures without asking permission first. Don’t even stare at women.Do not photograph official buildings without permission.

Do avoid being overly intimate with your spouse in public. Opinions divide on just how much intimacy is allowed, but we have observed some married Qataris holding hands.

[quote=“casstommy, post:24, topic:23954”]Here is a list of “Don’ts” for a traveler to Qatar

Don't Talk about sex, Israel or religion (at least be sensitive when talking about religion). Note that people may bring up one of these subjects - this may, in rare cases, be an attempt to trap you into saying something you shouldn't.

Don’t expose your stomach, your thighs or wear tight clothing that shows off your body.

Don’t initiate a private conversation with a Muslim women. Do not offer to meet a Muslim woman in a private place. Do not initiate a handshake with a person of the opposite sex

Don’t take pictures without asking permission first. Don’t even stare at women.Do not photograph official buildings without permission.

Do avoid being overly intimate with your spouse in public. Opinions divide on just how much intimacy is allowed, but we have observed some married Qataris holding hands.

[/quote]sounds like a great place to hold a world event!

FIFA is corrupt. No coincidence that both countries chosen are both big oil countries.

[quote=“casstommy, post:24, topic:23954”]Here is a list of “Don’ts” for a traveler to Qatar

[/quote]

That is pretty much Anti-any Latin country (Italy, Spain, etc.). They’re all about affection. Should be good entertainment.

Sex outside of marriage is illegal too. Should be a fun time

[quote=“CharSFNiners, post:27, topic:23954”]That is pretty much Anti-any Latin country (Italy, Spain, etc.). They’re all about affection. Should be good entertainment.[/quote] Their female fans also tend to show a lot of skin. Wonder if that will be allowed, or will they be forced to cover up?

Technically, it is in many states… but who the hell is going to prosecute that?

I do.

Technically, it is in many states… but who the hell is going to prosecute that?[/quote]Qatar.

Watch the World Cup make an absolute mockery of Qatari laws/traditions/culture.

I don’t really care that Qatar got it, if anyone in the Middle East should get it, it should be them.

Obviously Qatar will prosecute that… I meant if you get caught in SC porking some chick you’re not getting arrested even if it may be against the law if you’re not married.

voting results

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/russia2018/media/newsid=1344971/index.html

lol i thought the EXACT same thing. Cant wait for the hot Brazillian females to show up in their skimpy shorts and sports bras. Gonna be hilarious to see how that goes over!

What a joke.

This thread cracks me up! We can talk about world cup soccer in this forum, but God forbid someone post news about Michael Jordan. LMAO!

wow

just… wow.

[quote=“wakeniner, post:37, topic:23954”]This thread cracks me up! We can talk about world cup soccer in this forum, but God forbid someone post news about Michael Jordan. LMAO![/quote]You’ve never been off the front page have you?

This is a completely separate forum.

Click the forum button some day (the one beside the home button at the top) and you’ll see that everything is broken down into categories.

The front page just shows the last 10 posts on all forums within NinerNation.net, it’s not its own forum.