wow

this says a lot about the kids and the staff. never quit and defense stepped it up when they had to. we can go out and get defensive lineman but the kids we have i am confident will continue to improve as they have all year long. phillips and bostick are awesome. i look forward to seeing them in the nfl in four years.

I was with you until the last line. Pump the brakes man its FCS!

i’m not saying this is definite but you have to consider 7 rounds plus free agents. players come from much smaller schools to make it plus consider that both of these guys will get more exposure against better competition in cusa. i don’t want to start another who will be a pro and who won’t argument so we will just see.

I was with you until the last line. Pump the brakes man its FCS![/quote]

Next thing you know someone will be saying a FCS QB will win the Super Bowl!

Next thing you know someone will be saying a FCS QB will win the Super Bowl![/quote]

Yep, Joe Flacco, Kurt Warner, Rich Gannon, and Phil Simms have all done it.

http://www.profootballrosters.com/2012/08/24/nfl-players-from-the-division1-fcs/

Every team sends people to the NFL. There are a lot more players than you think about playing pro football and they came from schools you haven’t even heard of. Like West Texas A&M.

app has ten nfl players on their roster right now*

*i read that on another board.

I honestly had a GW fan tell me today “Yalls QB could be playing TE in NFL”… His son plays for GW.

exactly. its not like the nba where there is limited roster size(although we need to start getting guys in the nba). we will have plently of guys in the nfl in the next few years.