WTF is this guys problem???

On the Wake message board about the use of the term mid major and out of the blue.

Demon DKE
I completely agree with your findings. We don’t need the low majors getting uppity on us. It just makes the mid-majors want to pretend that they are actually high-majors.

Let the record show that UNC-C is a mid-major, and will be such, till the end of time.

I just do not understand the resentment Charlotte gets from every angle from everyone in the State. Athletics, funds, roads, etc.

I used to read that board quite often. Those fans there are rediculous, and think they are god’s gift to mankind. I haven’t been on there in a while, and they never have much at all to say postively about Charlotte.

On the Wake message board about the use of the term mid major and out of the blue.

Demon DKE
I completely agree with your findings. We don’t need the low majors getting uppity on us. It just makes the mid-majors want to pretend that they are actually high-majors.

Let the record show that UNC-C is a mid-major, and will be such, till the end of time.

I just do not understand the resentment Charlotte gets from every angle from everyone in the State. Athletics, funds, roads, etc.

It comes from worry. They know we are coming and coming fast (and in some cases have already caught and passed them)!..In the words of Jack Nicholson, they “Can’t handle the truth!”

threat = insults

this is good

TSD, Demon DKE has always been a douche. I wouldn’t worry about him.

It comes from worry. They know we are coming and coming fast (and in some cases have already caught and passed them)!.....In the words of Jack Nicholson, they "Can't handle the truth!"
winner

[QUOTE=NLP;364812]TSD, Demon DKE has always been a douche. I wouldn’t worry about him.[/QUOTE]

TSD, Demon DKE came over to our board years ago and was absolutely humilated by our fans. He was ravaged so bad that apparently he still harbors an unnatural hatred of everything to do with our program.

• Checking the member database, and he doesnt exist, so it musta happened back in the CUSA-Talk era.

The guy appears to be a totally obsessed douchebag. The fact that he’s held onto the grudge so strongly for so long (its gotta be at least 5 or 6 years now?), should tell you all you need to know.

I wouldn’t waste the energy worrying about him.

He was a choad when he came here years ago. He sits down to pee

He’s a wake forest fan.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;364826]He’s a wake forest fan.[/QUOTE]

'Nuff said.

Sounds like hes just upset that we kicked Wake’s ass last year.

We may get another chance in a few days.:smile:

Haha it would be nice to play them again, but they are pretty nasty this year.

- Checking the member database, and he doesnt exist, so it musta happened back in the CUSA-Talk era.
It may have even been on the old charlotte.com board.

A couple of incidents I recall:

• He came over to tell us they had juat bumped us for radio broadcasts on FNZ. Long story made short… he was unable to listen to the Wake game a few days later because our game was on FNZ.

• He come on board once or twice at selection time telling us we did not deserve an at-large NCAA bid as much as them. I don’t remember the specifics, but that did not work out very well for him.

I read that board on occasions, and he still throws out unprovoked cheap shots at us for no reason.