www.fire-judyrose.com

I’ve never believed in firing the CEO when you may have some bad employees. The perception I get of our Athletic Foundation/Department is lazy…lazy…lazy. I have to agree that we need guys in their who bleed Niner Green. I guarantee I could find 10 graduating seniors on campus who would not only work cheaper, but do a much better job. I have to agree that we are getting resume hawks and I don’t like that.

[b]...get some of our welathy or influential alumni involved, talk Mike P. into printing some articles about it, see if you can get a donation campaign started, etc.[/b]

At the risk of sounding ignorant, don’t we employ somebody(s) to do this?

[i]Originally posted by RPMNiner[/i]@Nov 26 2004, 05:27 PM [b] At the risk of sounding ignorant, don't we employ somebody(s) to do this? [/b]
I imagine they have people that spend a lot of time trying to get donations for the department, but to my knowledge there are no fundraising campaigns underway that are specifically for starting up a football program which is what I was talking about.
[i]Originally posted by 49erFan1[/i]@Nov 26 2004, 12:44 PM [b] I've never believed in firing the CEO when you may have some bad employees. The perception I get of our Athletic Foundation/Department is lazy...lazy...lazy. I have to agree that we need guys in their who bleed Niner Green. I guarantee I could find 10 graduating seniors on campus who would not only work cheaper, but do a much better job. I have to agree that we are getting resume hawks and I don't like that. [/b]
I don't know if they are lazy or not but there is some quetionable stuff going on there.

How about theis year’s pocket schedule have the wrong day but correct date for a home game. Also, the media handout at the first game had Kevin Nickleberry listed as an assistant, 2 seasons after he had left the program. The same flyer failed to list Delonte at all. Those are ridiculous mistakes that make the school look bad.

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Nov 26 2004, 08:06 PM [b] How about theis year's pocket schedule have the wrong day but correct date for a home game. Also, the media handout at the first game had Kevin Nickleberry listed as an assistant, 2 seasons after he had left the program. [/b]
Remember how the media guide informed everyone to pronounce Demon Brown's name? DUH mon

The site needs an update

Funny stuff here, especially the quote about us getting Mike to publish articles designed to help us.