Xavier player faces 180 days in jail

I wondered why the barking at Finn sounded half-hearted by the students. It was only loud when he picked up his 4th foul in the 2nd half. Frankly, Iā€™m surprised that other teams Xavier has played on the road havenā€™t caught on yet.

Iā€™m happy to hear that X fans appreciated it. Iā€™m of the opinion that if the crowd is having fun out there, it has a real positive effect.

As far as Dedrick Finn goes - Itā€™s good that heā€™s got a sense of humor. I didnā€™t expect him to be sobbing in the corner after the game. Iā€™m guessing weā€™ll be playing on your court next year and Iā€™ll be looking forward to hearing your contributions to the para-rivalry weā€™ve got going.

I'm happy to hear that X fans appreciated it. I'm of the opinion that if the crowd is having fun out there, it has a real positive effect.

As far as Dedrick Finn goes - Itā€™s good that heā€™s got a sense of humor. I didnā€™t expect him to be sobbing in the corner after the game. Iā€™m guessing weā€™ll be playing on your court next year and Iā€™ll be looking forward to hearing your contributions to the para-rivalry weā€™ve got going.

Agreed. The barking was clever, funny and not tasteless. Kudos to niner nation for having the keen eye to find out about all this.