Xavier player faces 180 days in jail

A truly re-pug-nant crime

suspended for the first exhibition game.

geez coach lay off the guy heā€™s got it bad enough already! :smiley:

If someone can find out the doggieā€™s name, we may be able to come up with a good chant for the Jan. 14th game.

megan potter of Xavier is on Facebook, maybe someone will ask her

HAHAHAHAHA oh my god im gonna have SOOOO much fun with this when they come to Halton!! :smiley: :lol:

Dedrick Finn - Moments before the dognapping.

[i]Originally posted by ninerID[/i]@Oct 27 2005, 08:08 PM [b] megan potter of Xavier is on Facebook, maybe someone will ask her [/b]
I just sent a friend request. Anyone else try to add her? We don't want too many sent.

somebody has to remember this in january, this is too perfectā€¦

[i]Originally posted by CMack124[/i]@Oct 27 2005, 10:53 PM [b] somebody has to remember this in january, this is too perfect... [/b]
DONE! B)

The guy stole a dog!!! Classic. Only if we could bring a dog to Halton.

maybe the halftime event could be a dog trainer that has different dogs to do tricks like catch frisbees and dance around on its back feet.

Quick! Someone book Frankie the Pug from ā€˜Men in Blackā€™ to perform at halftime!

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Oct 27 2005, 08:30 PM [b] HAHAHAHAHA oh my god im gonna have SOOOO much fun with this when they come to Halton!! :D :lol: [/b]
Amen to that. :D :lol: :D :lol:

Until I clicked on a truly repugnant crime, I thought he did something else to the dog based on the title. :lol:

Another thug from the Cinncinati area.

I figured Iā€™d bump this thread for today, even though I think everyoneā€™s seen it.

[IMG]http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/2548/mbi8sg.jpg[/IMG]

Quick! Someone book Frankie the Pug from ā€˜Men in Blackā€™ to perform at halftime!

That is a Great picture, Finn would love it. He has a great sense of humor.
BTW for you information the charges probably will be dropped because Finn has the bill of sale and his girlā€™s step father caused the police to come to the house.

That is a Great picture, Finn would love it. He has a great sense of humor.

Before you get out of his bed this morning tell him he is part of a really good team

No probably about it. All charges dropped. Complete B.S. from the start. Although if I was an opposing fan, I would still be all over it.

we were all over it but our alumni thinks barking a player who supposedly stole a dog isnā€™t that funny. we also started chanting WHO THE LET THE DOGS OUT.