XBox games- Rate them for me

I am going to be on vacation at a house with a XBox for the rest of the week and I borrowed thes games from a friend. The last video games I played was Super Mario on Nintendo. Please rate the following games for me and let me know which ones are worth spending my time on.

Halo2

Prince of Persia

Full Spectrum Warrior

Rocky Legends

Thanks for your help geeks…

I am a geek and proud. Halo 2 is amazing. I love it. I have not played Price of Persia but I hear it is like God of War which was killer so PoP [B][EDITED:][/B]can’t be too bad. The other 2 i have no idea.

Halo 2 is the best xbox game besides the first Halo. Although the funnest mode is playing online…yet it might not be for someone who has never played it. One player mode might be your salvation, whereas I don’t like it as much, just because I’m so used to the awesomeness of online play.

I am going to be on vacation at a house with a XBox for the rest of the week and I borrowed thes games from a friend. The last video games I played was Super Mario on Nintendo. Please rate the following games for me and let me know which ones are worth spending my time on.

Halo2

Prince of Persia

Full Spectrum Warrior

Rocky Legends

Thanks for your help geeks…

Halo 2: I love this game, lots of fun and not too dificult to get into. Very good for a few people to play together.

I haven’t played the other games so , no comment.

[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_of_Persia:_The_Sands_of_Time]Prince of Persia[/URL] spawned two sequels that I know of and was hailed as revolutionary when it came out. I’m pretty sure it’s considered one of the top 2 or 3 xbox games ever.

But I’ve never played it. :doh:

[QUOTE]Prince of Persia: The Sands Of Time was received with widespread critical acclaim. The game was most often praised for its lush, dreamy environment and graphics, the acrobatic combat and platforming, the forgiving and responsive controls, the excellent animation of the Prince, the story, and the time-manipulation abilities of the dagger. The Sands of Time is also often noted for its flowing gameplay - particularly in relation to puzzle-solving, which has a tendency to hinder the action of other true 3D platform games considerably.

The game’s average score on MetaCritic.com and GameRankings.com is a 9.2.[/QUOTE]

[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Prince_of_Persia_SOT_Fighting.png]screenshot[/URL]

Full Spectrum Warrior was actually a U.S. Army commissioned small tactical urban combat training simulation. The contract allowed the game manufacturer to also put the game out, spiced up a little, as a console game. I wanted to play it when it came out, but never got around to it. Basicly, it’s a FPS, but you have a squad to command on tactical missions, usually outside the green zone in Bagdad, though I doubt that’s what they call the setting.

Definitely Halo 2.

Tiger Woods is the only game you need.

Good stuff!! Thanks fellas.

HALO 2 is, without a doubt, the best by FAR on that list.
You will love it… Don’t plan on leaving for a while.

Prince of Persia is pretty good… I have it, too… good graphics, gameplay, etc. It isn’t, however, like God of War (as someone mentioned) in my opinion. It’s more like Tomb Raider… an adventure type game with puzzles, etc.

College Hoops 2k6

[QUOTE=survivor45;197163]College Hoops 2k6[/QUOTE]
Yes! I was just picking from Jimmy’s list, but College Hoops rocks! And Forza.

never been a halo fan. Prince of persia is nice, i also like the college football games. I like them better than the Madden games, recruiting is cool and running the option is fun.

Jimmy, if all youve ever played is pong… I dunno if you’ll like Halo… lol just kidding. Seriously though, I would stick to sports and driving games if your not an avid gamer.

I hate Halo. :ticked:

Ghost Recon - Advanced War Fighter - best first person shooter ever.
Splinter Cell - Double Agent is amazing
Tiger Woods 07
Hitman series
and of course, Madden.

If anyone has an Xbox 360 and plays online let me know. We can get some Niner games going.

[QUOTE=survivor45;197163]College Hoops 2k6[/QUOTE]

Is there any point in me buying the 2k7 installment for my now outdated xbox? Saw someone claim that they didnt change a thing from 2k6 for the xbox version. The 360 has new features.

If that’s the case, it isnt worth buying a roster update when they usually get that wrong too.

I just found it to be massively overhyped. It’s boring. The 2nd one too. And the single player game - I felt like I was killin ewoks or carebears half the time. Maybe it’s just a kid’s game. If you want great multiplayer, the old BF1942 Desert combat mod rocked, and I’m one of the few BFV fans. Of course the newer games and CS:S are out there too, but that’s the PC world.

Tiger Woods is really well done, but I get bored after a couple of rounds. Honestly, I get bored with all sports games unless I’m playing against other people, preferably in a tournament. Playing golf head to head isnt the same as other sports games. No intensity.

MK - let me borrow some cash so I can get a 360 and I’ll play you online.

Tiger Woods is really well done, but I get bored after a couple of rounds. Honestly, I get bored with all sports games unless I'm playing against other people, preferably in a tournament. Playing golf head to head isnt the same as other sports games. No intensity.

The 07 actually has a feature where you can “bet” money that you’ve won on the game. It’s pretty cool. The online play is great. I agree about intensity. I was playing a buddy of mine in Madden the other night and the final score was 64-61 me. And I had to get that by running a kickoff back for a TD with no time on the clock. One thing that never changes with Madden is there are certain plays you just can’t stop.

MK - let me borrow some cash so I can get a 360 and I'll play you online.

Sorry man. Now that the dems are in power I have to save up for the tax increases and chemical weapons suits I have to buy.:ohmy: :tongue:

Actually now would be a good time to buy one. When the PS3 comes out it’s going to be like 600 bucks. you can get a full blown Xbox 360 now for about 400 bucks. Actually a little cheaper if you get it off ebay.

play prince of persia.

fps are for more hardcore gamers.

pop is a platformer/action-adventure game, more along the lines of SMB.

[quote=MKNiner;197207]
Sorry man. Now that the dems are in power I have to save up for the tax increases and chemical weapons suits I have to buy.:ohmy: :tongue:
quote]

Not trying to be partisan or anything… but, regardless… that’s funny as hell.

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;197250][quote=MKNiner;197207]
quote]

Not trying to be partisan or anything… but, regardless… that’s funny as hell.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I laffed too.