Y'all need a beer down there

I think everyone needs to sit back and relax about free throws and getting into the Top 25. It’s early in the season and we have lost 2 games. One to a Top 15 team in my mind, and the other to a Big East school. Yes, losing to Rutgers sucks, but look around the country, alot of Top 25 teams have lost a game they probably should’nt have. I went to the IU game and I was very impressed with our atleticism. We are fine boys. Everything will come together by March, I know it will. Hell with the Top 25. If getting into the Top 25 for a week or 2 means our year was successful then I dont want to be in it. March is when it all counts. So you all just sit back, drink a beer, and relax. In my case I will drink 12. Its on.

MD…MD…M…D…?

…Mike Davis? Hey Mike, are you starting your campaign for your next coaching job? Just send your resume to the Athletic Dept. Kissing up to anybody on this board will not do you any good.

[i]Originally posted by MD49er[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 02:53 PM [b] I think everyone needs to sit back and relax about free throws and getting into the Top 25. It's early in the season and we have lost 2 games. One to a Top 15 team in my mind, and the other to a Big East school. Yes, losing to Rutgers sucks, but look around the country, alot of Top 25 teams have lost a game they probably should'nt have. I went to the IU game and I was very impressed with our atleticism. We are fine boys. Everything will come together by March, I know it will. Hell with the Top 25. If getting into the Top 25 for a week or 2 means our year was successful then I dont want to be in it. March is when it all counts. So you all just sit back, drink a beer, and relax. In my case I will drink 12. Its on. [/b]
the only thing I fear is our team's collective shot selection. when we abandon the post entry pass and jack up too many 3s (when missing), we dig ourselves a hole. If this team can figure that out - WATCH OUT!

MD = Maryland, jackass
You try to be nice and positive on here and you always have one slap dick.
what else would I expect from a guy with a quote from Coach K on here.

Practice what you preach, MD.

[i]Originally posted by MD49er[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 03:11 PM [b] MD = Maryland, jackass You try to be nice and positive on here and you always have one slap dick. what else would I expect from a guy with a quote from Coach K on here. [/b]
Don't sweat it MD. B) Welcome to the board.
[i]Originally posted by MD49er[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 03:11 PM [b] MD = Maryland, jackass You try to be nice and positive on here and you always have one slap dick. what else would I expect from a guy with a quote from Coach K on here. [/b]
Unfortunatley we have more than one. <_<

Welcome to the board though.

MD you are correct, no need to get our collective panties in a wad yet. My main fear is that the way we lost to Rutgers is a recipe for losing another game that we shouldn’t.

However, nobody here should think that we’re not working on FT shooting, they work on it everyday. I spoke with an old friend who happens to an asst for us and he’s about as disgusted with it as we are.

BTW, MD is giving really solid advice about the beer, I’m following suit.

[i]Originally posted by MD49er[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 02:53 PM [b] So you all just sit back, drink a beer, and relax. In my case I will drink 12. Its on. [/b]
I like your style MD, I think i will take that advice! :toast: :toast:

Hey MD, where are you from in MD?

I like this guy (or gal) already. :toast:

Welcome to the board MD!

MD does make a good point. I have found outsiders to be much more complimentary of the team then most on this board, including myself.

Hell, if I make it down there for a couple of games just come to O’Charleys for pre-game, I will buy all of you a beer.
Big conf opener this weekend, go niners!!
And thanks for the compliment Kristi. A girl who drinks the Blue Ribbon, is a girl who dont mess around…ha

[i]Originally posted by MD49er[/i]@Jan 7 2005, 09:39 AM [b] Hell, if I make it down there for a couple of games just come to O'Charleys for pre-game, I will buy all of you a beer. Big conf opener this weekend, go niners!! And thanks for the compliment Kristi. A girl who drinks the Blue Ribbon, is a girl who dont mess around..ha [/b]
Hell, if you able to come down for a game sometime stop in Richmond and we can carpool. Just a thought.
[i]Originally posted by MD49er[/i]@Jan 7 2005, 08:39 AM [b] Hell, if I make it down there for a couple of games just come to O'Charleys for pre-game, I will buy all of you a beer. Big conf opener this weekend, go niners!! And thanks for the compliment Kristi. A girl who drinks the Blue Ribbon, is a girl who dont mess around..ha [/b]
Picasso's is the pre & post-game spot MD. And bring plenty of money if you're offering to purchase beer for this crowd!