You must check in with 49erpi before posting

Who is this guy? He has to get into every discussion on this board and call them out. What is he trying to prove? I have seen more people on here get mad at this little dick weed than anyone else. Does he own this web-site? Please someone let me know.!!!

Kip Dynamite.

Unreal…you have no life!!

[b]Who is this guy?[/b]

I thought you would know since you “were talking to my boys at Picasso’s”.

Isn’t it past you bedtime, Kip?

Mr Bean look-a-like

[i]Originally posted by Richfieldniner[/i]@Feb 18 2005, 10:52 PM [b] Mr Bean look-a-like [/b]
That doesn't even make sense.
[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Feb 18 2005, 10:49 PM [b] Kip Dynamite. [/b]
Don't be jealous Napolean, because I've chatting online with girls all day.
[i]Originally posted by Pork Chop+Feb 18 2005, 11:47 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Pork Chop @ Feb 18 2005, 11:47 PM)

Whatever. You’ve got like the slowest reflexes ever. Idiot!

Welcome to the boards Richfield. I don’t care for some of Pi’s opinions, but I wouldn’t start a whole topic about the guy. If you don’t like him then just ignore what he has to say.

Pi is what he is. An annoying, insulting creep. But I don’t think you can claim he doesn’t care about the 49ers, or that he doesn’t want to see them win.

I agree he isn’t worth his own thread, but it sure seems like somebody cut his toenails. He hasn’t threatened to beat the hell out of someone, male or female, in a couple weeks at least. And the blankety blank blank blank stuff is gone too.

[b]Pi is what he is.[/b]

That’s brilliant.

[b] He hasn't threatened to beat the hell out of someone, male or female, in a couple weeks at least.[/b]

How about never.

[b]Pi is what he is. An annoying, insulting creep[/b]

Just another hater that likes to label people they have never met.

Don’t ever say you don’t instigate Finer. This is about the third time you have started with me but you will throw a hissy fit when I fire back. Hypocrite.

Mr. PI, may I post?? :wink:

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Feb 19 2005, 03:29 PM [b]
[b] He hasn't threatened to beat the hell out of someone, male or female, in a couple weeks at least.[/b]

How about never.

[b]Pi is what he is. An annoying, insulting creep[/b]

Just another hater that likes to label people they have never met.

Don’t ever say you don’t instigate Finer. This is about the third time you have started with me but you will throw a hissy fit when I fire back. Hypocrite.[/b]

You really are a piece of work Pi. Your favorite words seem to be “instigate” and “hypocrite.” I never said I did or didn’t instigate. I don’t even know what you mean when you use those words, your English skills are often lacking.

I received your message. For the sake of having a point of reference in the future, I’ll reprint it here:

[b]Welcome to your control panel F*ck off Finer [ Forward PM | Reply ] Personal Message 49erpi F*ck off Finer, Jan 14 2005, 07:09 PM

Group: Members

Taking shots at spelling/grammtical errors= loser with nothing better to come back with.

If I’m such a problem for you then why are you reading my posts? Don’t bother answering because I don’t care…just shut the f*ck up.[/b]

I wonder how many others who enjoy this board have received your silly attempts at intimidation.

You are an a*shole. You just are. Nothing will change that ever. You don’t have to keep proving that over and over and to so many people.

Why do you alone, and no other poster here, have to prove to everyone what a tough talking, never acting weasel you are on a regular basis?

One serious question: do you think you are really able to frighten the people you send your cyber-scares to?

You’re toothless and dickless. Stop embarrassing yourself.

[b]You really are a piece of work Pi.[/b]

And you are a f****** p****.

The rest of your post is meaningless babble.