You UNC Hater are gonna have fun with this....

The color of the background certainly seems to be trying to send a message…

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1582336,00.html

hehehehe…

Who is the sole UNC hater here?

Yup, that goes double for them rams that paint their horns blue, totally gay.

This was posted before on this board,

I would dare to say 96-98% of this board hates Chapel Hill,

gamer & Jimmyhat & the guy who grad from there (he gets a pass) are the ones who come to mind who fall into the “other” category.

scientifically- I have a hard time believing a ram’s pecker will slide into another ram’s bunghole. He may try to tap it, but its just dryhumpin.

scientifically- I have a hard time believing a ram's pecker will slide into another ram's bunghole. He may try to tap it, but its just dryhumpin.

I hardly ever write this, but that comment really did make me LOL. You followed up “scientifically” with "pecker’ and “bunghole”. Thanks Metro.

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;363350]You UNC Hater are gonna have fun with this…[/QUOTE]

I didn’t think anyone on here hated all 17 schools…

[QUOTE=metro;363367]scientifically- I have a hard time believing a ram’s pecker will slide into another ram’s bunghole. He may try to tap it, but its just dryhumpin.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. A dog will hump a table leg, but it doesn’t mean anything. Are these rams actually participating in sodomy, or are they just humping like the stupid dog at the table leg?

No photoshops of Ramses IXLVI mounting Tyler Hansborough? I’m disappointed.

This was posted before on this board
I posted this same article and photo about a year ago. I stole it off the tarhole board where they were bragging about it. The thing about it is.......... No one seemed to be surprised about this scientific fact. :shades:

For the record, I do NOT hate “UNC”… as in the entire University System.

For the record, I do NOT hate "UNC"........ as in the entire University System.

Touche.

This was posted before on this board,

gamer & Jimmyhat & the guy who grad from there (he gets a pass) are the ones who come to mind who fall into the “other” category.

I doubt that percentage is anywhere near accurate. I bet there are more fans of UNC on here than there are who hate them…I for one bleed green, but cry carolina blue. Its just never worth the argument to say anything about them. You guys who get off by discriminating against people liking other schools are probably the same ones sitting at home on Friday nights playing World of Warcraft with your group of nerdy friends. You won’t see me wearing baby blue to Halton arena (thats just dumb, and I support my niner gear everywhere I can) but come March if we’re not in the dance…I’ll be pulling for those Heels. Until then…hope we stomp Clemson tomorrow and regain some credibility.

I believe the word you are looking for is “traitor,” not “other.”

You won't see me wearing baby blue to Halton arena (thats just dumb, and I support my niner gear everywhere I can) but come March if we're not in the dance....I'll be pulling for those Heels.

I respect that. But seriously, I think I just puked.

You won't see me wearing baby blue to Halton arena (thats just dumb, and I support my niner gear everywhere I can) but come March if [B]we're[/B] not in the dance....I'll be pulling for those Heels. Until then...hope we stomp Clemson tomorrow and regain some credibility.
"We're"? Well if you go to UNC or attended there before then there isn't a problem anyways.
but come March if we're not in the dance....I'll be pulling for those Heels. Until then...hope we stomp Clemson tomorrow and regain some credibility.

you do realize they do everything they can to prevent us from having success?

you do realize they won’t play us in fear of losing recruits?

you do realize their AD became ACC comish, and singlehandedly broke up the Big East which broke up our CUSA??? They had no regard for the domino effect.

you do realize 99% of their fans look down on you and your degree?

…I just don’t get how any 49er fan roots for UNC-CH with all the negative effect they have on our program.

you do realize they do everything they can to prevent us from having success?

you do realize they won’t play us in fear of losing recruits?

you do realize their AD became ACC comish, and singlehandedly broke up the Big East which broke up our CUSA??? They had no regard for the domino effect.

you do realize 99% of their fans look down on you and your degree?

…I just don’t get how any 49er fan roots for UNC-CH with all the negative effect they have on our program.

Their team individually, I don’t believe tries to hold us back from being successful. I’d honestly put it on more of a BOG level, but I doubt Roy sits up at night wondering how he can stifle the Niners.

I don’t think they fear us taking their recruits. Late '90’s, early 2000’s maybe, but when they had those few down years I don’t exactly see a corrolation with our talent level going up. Binghamton beat them and I doubt it helped them pull in a top 100 recruit. Fact is, we’d have to beat them repeatedly to do so. Once recruits would see as a fluke. Sorry. You don’t see kids picking VCU over Duke, or Davidson over Georgetown.

I also highly doubt Swofford’s main reason for breaking up the Big East was to screw over Charlotte to get them out of the CUSA. I’ll agree, I doubt he cares for the domino effect, but I doubt screwing us was a priority.

I will agree with you that a high percentage of their fans will turn their nose up to Charlotte grad, but that’s no different than Clemson, USC, and other local schools with a higher national profile.

I don’t root for NC, have never liked them. I despise academically the backhanded tactics their administration and influence in BOG causes, but I don’t hold their sports teams accountable, I have plenty of other reasons to dislike them. I admit when they are good, make fun of them when they’re bad, but never curse them b/c some old guys in a conf. room in CH keep money away from us.

My biggest issues with the tarholes:

1. Their fans that have never stepped foot on their campus that for some reason think rooting for them makes them “superior” :rolleyes:

2. The way the chapel hill representatives lead the way in screwing us over in funding

3. The chapel hill heavy press constantly promoting and pushing that school down everyone’s throat

4. Numerous “rumors” that they did not want us to join CUSA (see Metro’s reasons) because of recruiting concerns AND A POSSIBILITY OF A LOSS OF SUPPORT… (this can be applied to other NC acc schools to a lesser extent).

5. Their fans post the same article and photo of the gay goats that I posted last year. :shades:

[QUOTE=brentrob55;363410]I doubt that percentage is anywhere near accurate. I bet there are more fans of UNC on here than there are who hate them…I for one bleed green, but cry carolina blue. Its just never worth the argument to say anything about them. You guys who get off by discriminating against people liking other schools are probably the same ones sitting at home on Friday nights playing World of Warcraft with your group of nerdy friends. You won’t see me wearing baby blue to Halton arena (thats just dumb, and I support my niner gear everywhere I can) but come March if we’re not in the dance…I’ll be pulling for those Heels. Until then…hope we stomp Clemson tomorrow and regain some credibility.[/QUOTE]

Another Tar Hole fan coming out the closet, sighh…

I can deal with other schools but fans of UNC-CH and UNC-R can go screw themselves, if you are a Niner fan and you didn’t attend either UNC-CH or UNC-R, don’t come on here whining about us giving you hell.

Those are the two schools you should hate the most, because Raleigh and the UNC system is so far up their ass.