Your favorite NFL team?

Just want to see what kinds of fans we have here on nnn.

I’ll start it off…

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]PANTHERS[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[size=7]1. PANTHERS[/size]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan]2. Chargers[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Dolphins.

[SIZE=5][B][COLOR=Purple]1. Vikings[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[B][COLOR=Red]2. Buccaneers[/COLOR][/B]
[SIZE=2]3. Everyone else[/SIZE]

You’re from minnesota, right?

[SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B]1. CHIEFS[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=blue][B]2. [/B]colts/panthers[/COLOR]

You're from minnesota, right?
Indeed I am. Born and raised. Why?

[QUOTE=CharlotteLacrosse16;338652]Indeed I am. Born and raised. Why?[/QUOTE]

cool. I know somebody from Minnesota.

[QUOTE=CharlotteLacrosse16;338652]Indeed I am. Born and raised. Why?[/QUOTE]

you’re a vikes fan, and I thought you mentioned it earlier. Just was curious.

I grew up a Redskins fan, went to the games at RFK and lived in the same neighborhood as Mark Mosley. Once the Panthers came to town they got kicked to the curb, so much so that now I hate them. All the Redskin fans around here that refuse to cheer for the Panthers just make me hate them that much more.

To me saying I grew up a fan of whoever and won’t cheer for the Panthers, is no different than a lifelong UNC fan coming to Charlotte as a student and then staying a Tarheel fan. Unless you grew up in said town then IMO it is pretty weak to keep pulling for whatever team you grew up pulling for.

^ I totally agree which is why it is laughable my roomate is a Patriots fan. He has never BEEN to Boston or Foxborough. His dad is from MAINE and he is Patriots / Red Sox. His two brothers got the idea, they still pull for the Sox (no MLB team here) but they are both Panther fans!

Drives me insane…

I grew up a Redskins fan, went to the games at RFK and lived in the same neighborhood as Mark Mosley. Once the Panthers came to town they got kicked to the curb, so much so that now I hate them. All the Redskin fans around here that refuse to cheer for the Panthers just make me hate them that much more.

To me saying I grew up a fan of whoever and won’t cheer for the Panthers, is no different than a lifelong UNC fan coming to Charlotte as a student and then staying a Tarheel fan. Unless you grew up in said town then IMO it is pretty weak to keep pulling for whatever team you grew up pulling for.

Nice post! I was a HUUUUGE Packers fan when I was younger, then we got the Panthers, and now I don’t care about the Packers one way or the other.

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;338659]I grew up a Redskins fan, went to the games at RFK and lived in the same neighborhood as Mark Mosley. Once the Panthers came to town they got kicked to the curb, so much so that now I hate them. All the Redskin fans around here that refuse to cheer for the Panthers just make me hate them that much more.

To me saying I grew up a fan of whoever and won’t cheer for the Panthers, is no different than a lifelong UNC fan coming to Charlotte as a student and then staying a Tarheel fan. Unless you grew up in said town then IMO it is pretty weak to keep pulling for whatever team you grew up pulling for.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. But, I never lived and have spent very little time in Miami. I was in Daytona, Ormond and Orlando.

Niners… no, I don’t mean Charlotte.

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=6][SIZE=7][B]PANTHERS!!! From day ONE[/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Panthers
cheer a little for the Steelers

[SIZE=2][COLOR=black]I have been a Panthers fan since they came into the league when I was little. After a few years I picked up the Chargers as my favorite AFC team. When they play I always pull for the Panthers.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][COLOR=navy]1. Panthers[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=cyan]2. Chargers[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Browns! Go dawg pound!!

(I’m from Ohio)

Browns! Go dawg pound!!

(I’m from Ohio)

You freely admit this? Brave man. Browns are going to get pounded next week.

pre-Panthers I think I was more into college football (mostly ECU/ACC) than NFL. Now I casually glance at college and watch mostly NFL.

Panthers are my #1…not so close #2 are the Seahawks (lived a year there) and Bears(family in the chitown).