3. Buccaneers

College

1. Duke
  2. Memphis
  3. ECU
  4. Texas
  5. SoCal (football only)
  6. Kansas State

Hate = Michigan, Yankees, Michigan, Yankees, Carolina, Michigan, Michigan, Yankees, Carolina.

1. Patriots 2. Cinci 3. Duke 4. VTech Football 5. FSU Football 6. Jets 7. Red Sox 8. Lakers 9. Bills 10. Florida Gators Football

Iā€™m gonna go out on a limb and say youā€™re Dolphins fan. :hammer:

[QUOTE=donkeyjaws;166245]Liberty University[/QUOTE]

You were probably being sarcastic, but I actually really do hate Liberty U. Bunch of friggin Nazis.

Thereā€™s some pretty good lists here.

No particular order:

U of Dayton (due to an ex-boss I hated)
Penn State
NY Rangers
any Calipari team
LA Lakers
New England Patriots
Duke and Chapel Hill equally

Thanks to this week with Huggins, Iā€™d say KSU is at the top of the list right now. 2nd place is pretty distant.

You were probably being sarcastic, but I actually really do hate Liberty U. Bunch of friggin Nazis.

Another very good choice.

Years ago, before my cell phone, I had the unfortunate pleasure of getting lost in Lynchburg trying to find my buddyā€™s house. So I went to a payphone to call him. Out-of-service. So I went to another payphone. Out-of-service. I wasted hours going from payphone to payphone, none working.

When I finally arrived, I told him that his town needs to fix all the broken payphones. He said that Jerry Falwell had them all shut down. I asked why, and he said that it was done to fight drug-dealing. That was the first time I ever wanted to punch a Reverend in the face. :ticked:

1. UNC-CH
  2. Dallas Cowboys and Atlanta Falcons
  3. New England Patriots
  4. Clemson
  5. South Carolina
  6. NCSU
  7. Texas
  8. Oklahoma
  9. Oklahoma St.
  10. Kansas
  1. Tarholes
  2. Buffalo Bills (right back at you JCL)
  3. Patriots
  4. Jets
  5. Duke
  6. Rest of the ACC
  7. Cardinals/Astros
  8. Mempiss
  9. Cowboys/Redskins
    10 Rhode Island (colors are close enough to #1 on my list)

[QUOTE=survivor45;166280]Thereā€™s some pretty good lists here.

No particular order:

U of Dayton (due to an ex-boss I hated)
Ohio State
NY Rangers
any Calipari team
LA Lakers
New England Patriots
Duke and Chapel Hill equally

Thanks to this week with Huggins, Iā€™d say KSU is at the top of the list right now. 2nd place is pretty distant.[/QUOTE]

Had to fix your post survivor45. Sorry about that.

[QUOTE=survivor45;166283]Another very good choice.

Years ago, before my cell phone, I had the unfortunate pleasure of getting lost in Lynchburg trying to find my buddyā€™s house. So I went to a payphone to call him. Out-of-service. So I went to another payphone. Out-of-service. I wasted hours going from payphone to payphone, none working.

When I finally arrived, I told him that his town needs to fix all the broken payphones. He said that Jerry Falwell had them all shut down. I asked why, and he said that it was done to fight drug-dealing. That was the first time I ever wanted to punch a Reverend in the face. :ticked:[/QUOTE]

that doesnt surprise me at all. thats nothing compared to some of the things i have read about LU. the place is insane. you wouldnt belive the stuff i have found out about that university. i hate that school with a passion

1. All baseball teams because baseball is terrible
    2)Atlanta Falcons
  2. Duke Blue Devils

Carolina, Duke, Kentucky, Cincinatti, girlsā€™ sports, title 9, washington redskins, teams in the same division as the panthers, knights, hurricanes, 49ers, & checkers, baseball, soccer, track & field, rugby, cricket, racing.

1. UNC Tarholes (too many Wal-Mart fans)
  2. KSU (if it all shakes down the way Huggs planned)
  3. Dallas Cowboys (Americaā€™s team my ass)
  4. Yankees (they win too much, and with deep pockets)
  5. NASCAR (started by outlaw bootleggers & a great waste of gas, but the real reason is the traffic during race week)

Iā€™ll rank by sport. Itā€™s hard to say which I hate the most because my gauge is who would I rather win if two of these teams played.

Baseball

1. Yankees
  2. Mets
  3. Phillies - just for you Pork Chop

College Basketball

1. Duke
  2. UCLA
  3. Syracuse
  4. Georgetown
  5. Kansas State (i.e. wherever Huggins is coaching)
  6. Memphis (i.e. wherever Calipari is coaching)
  7. South Carolina (i.e. wherever Dave ā€œScrotumā€ Odom is coaching)
  8. TBA (wherever Nolan Richardson is coaching)

College Football

1. Notre Dame
  2. USC
  3. Michigan
  4. Ohio State
  5. Miami
  6. UCLA
  7. South Carolina (i.e. wherever Spurrier is coaching)

NFL

1. Washington Redskins
  2. Pittsburgh Steelers
  3. San Francisco 49ers
  4. New England Patriots
  5. Dallas Cowboys

Red Sox and Yankees
Red Wings and Leafs
Bobby Huggins

getting soft as I get oldā€¦ UNCCH itself doesnt have the hate motivation in Roy and Bunting (fans are a different story).

NBA doesnt register anymore and college football is not a real sport until they get a playoff.

Apex- The Leafs? Wow, thats unusual unless your from up north and from a hockey town

NC Native here. Red Wings and Leafs for me goes back to the Canes cup run in 2002.

Anything related to Bob Huggins.

1. Dook
  2. UNC-CH
  3. Yankees
  4. Cowboys
  5. Notre Dame
  6. U Florida
  7. U Tenn
  8. Steelers (mostly their fans)
  9. Florida Marlins
  10. St Louis freaking Billikens

Interesting with the conference change that not many Sincys on the list anymore.