Your most hated sports franchises/programs

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;166349]My most hated sports franchise/program is ANYONE that creates a negative public perception of the Charlotte 49ers Athletic Department.[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup:

1. New York Yankees
  2. Boston Red Sox
  3. New England Patriots
  4. Green Bay Packers
  5. Cincinatti Bearcats
  6. Jacksonville Jaguars

1.UNC-CH
2.Cowboys
3.Baseball
4.Any team that has any tie to huggy or any member of his family…extended or otherwise
5.Lakers
6.College football
7.Yankees

and any team that I missed who’s fan base is comprised of front-runners who have no ties to a team other than the fact that they win more often than not…Underdogs rock!!!

philadelphia eagles
new england patriots
unc-chapel hill
the sport of baseball
rest of the acc (excluding duke)
gonzaga
jeff gordan
nascar as a whole & all other racing sports

Yankees
Raiders
Tennesee
NC State Fans
Mets
Duke
Tony Stewart
Anyone with the last name Busch (Even if it is spelled Bush)
The Big East

How could I forget Kurt Busch.

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;166349]My most hated sports franchise/program is ANYONE that creates a negative public perception of the Charlotte 49ers Athletic Department.[/QUOTE]

Oh… Now I get it.

Come on you guys. Give Lutz a break. He does his best with what little he has. And even if he underachieves sometimes he is still the best the University can get.
And Leemire did not cost us that game. I completely understand his actions and if I were a thug I would have probably done the same thing.
Alot of great things have happen while Judy has been here. Its not her job to make things better. Its just her job to run the program.

[QUOTE=Hooligan;166789]Oh… Now I get it.

Come on you guys. Give Lutz a break. He does his best with what he has. And even if he underachieves sometimes he is still the best the University can get.
And Leemire did not cost us that game. I completely understand his actions and if I were a thug I would have probably done the same thing.
We have had a lot of great things happen while Judy has been here. Its not her job to make things better. Its just her job to run the program.[/QUOTE]

That was creative…keep up the valuable contributions to this site!

Hooligan what’s w/ the Judy a55-kissing?

Well Stonecold - Ive turned over a new leaf. Im now able to see the many good things this program has going for it and one of the best things is Judy Rose.

Judy is like the principal at one of the schools in the CMS system. She is the ‘director’ of all the students, teachers, and parents. Each of us have got to work together to produce the best quality education. And while Judy doesnt actually teach the students - shes handling all the B.S. in the front office everyday.
hmmm…Maybe thats not the best example.

Heres a better one. Judy is like the capitan of a boat. The motor makes the boat go. The rutter makes the boat turn. But when the program is headed down rough waters its Judys job to…
no she doesnt do that either.

Judy is the bikini model at the car show. She doesnt make the car or sell the car. But shes gotta get your attention to the car and be able to answer a few of the easy questions about it. And let me tell you that what she does for this program is almost as good as the way she looks in a swimsuit.

And let me tell you that what she does for this program is almost as good as the way she looks in a swimsuit.

classic - :lmao:

Btw: 1. Thuggins
2. Mempiss
3. KSU
4. Tarholes
5. Houston Cougars - as much crap talk as crappy play
6. OSU and PSU for making me watch crappy basketball there

Baseball 1. US BASEBALL (how did US lose? Its their sport, they said they would own it, bunch of big mouths)

They did it for the money. Its just a big conspiracy. Think about it. Now the rest of the world thinks they have a chance. I mean seriously, you think the rest of the world would watch the WBC if they knew they were all going to lose. Also, it’ll help the MLB. Now more people will be interested because they actually think they’re country has a chance and will pay more attention to the MLB and baseball in general. I mean seriously, Mexico? You think Mexico could actually beat us at anything if we didnt let them or have some sort of agreement with them?

:wink:

1. Dallas Cowpies
  2. Dook Blue Satan Worshipers
  3. NY “think we can buy every World Series” Yankees
  4. St. Louis Rams
  5. Greenbay Fudge Packers