Football Uniforms

Not discounting the publicity aspect, but the goal for merchandise should be sells. Spring Game is the best time before the Campbell game to get your product sold. Lots of folks would buy that day who wouldn’t necessarily go look it up on line or go to the bookstore any other time.

Not discounting the publicity aspect, but the goal for merchandise should be sells. Spring Game is the best time before the Campbell game to get your product sold.[/quote]

Yeah, in terms of selling stuff, the sooner its out the better.

To me that says that they will be mostly white but they want to make sure they keep our identity so they will have as much green on there as possible while keeping them mostly white.

Visited ye ole bookstore today and asked an employee about football jerseys.

Was told they are in production and they are expected to be $75-$80. They have been told delivery will be mid-late August. Quote was “we’‘ve been told we’'ll have them by 8/31 game”

…umkay…?[/quote]That’s all I got.[/quote]

You’d think getting “green” on our uniforms wouldn’t be an issue. Does this mean they want SOLID green uniforms? I think I’d be ok with some white, gold and even black trim, over solid green or…God forbid!!!..differing shades of green.[/quote]I don’t want solid green uniforms, but I hope they’re more green than white. I hate white uniforms.

…umkay…?[/quote]That’s all I got.[/quote]

You’d think getting “green” on our uniforms wouldn’t be an issue. Does this mean they want SOLID green uniforms? I think I’d be ok with some white, gold and even black trim, over solid green or…God forbid!!!..differing shades of green.[/quote]I don’t want solid green uniforms, but I hope they’re more green than white. I hate white uniforms.[/quote]

Green Jersey, white pants for home games; white jerseys, green pants for away games. [/simple]

I think it would be cool to have black alternate jerseys and pants for a game or two. Maybe have a black out game?

While it might be cool to see, odds are it won’t happen because we will be having all early afternoon games for the foreseeable future.

While it might be cool to see, odds are it won’t happen because we will be having all early afternoon games for the foreseeable future.[/quote]

I figured. A few years down the road would be nice though.

While it might be cool to see, odds are it won’t happen because we will be having all early afternoon games for the foreseeable future.[/quote]

I figured. A few years down the road would be nice though.[/quote]

2015? I know CUSA says we have to have lights… soooooo

Mid May is here. Uniforms should be coming out in the next few weeks I presume.

Anyone see the nike uncc football replica jerseys on uncc.bncollege.com website? Did I miss the boat on these? Retail at $90. Not sure how I feel about them…

WTF is that?

http://uncc.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/UNCC_Nike_Replica_Football_Jersey/ProductDisplay?parentCatId=40009&topCatId=40000&categoryId=40041&catalogId=10001&storeId=19058&langId=-1&productId=400000160148&level=&imageId=696713&graphicId=1

That can not possibly be it. No way. Please let it not be.

Oh Jesus… please… no…

If that’s the actual jersey, I’d rather see them use the Spring Game jerseys.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:53, topic:27405”]

WTF is that?

http://uncc.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/UNCC_Nike_Replica_Football_Jersey/ProductDisplay?parentCatId=40009&topCatId=40000&categoryId=40041&catalogId=10001&storeId=19058&langId=-1&productId=400000160148&level=&imageId=696713&graphicId=1[/quote]

That links takes me to some whacked out bookstore website that isn’t loading correctly, in multiple browsers. Can’t see the image.

There’s no way that’s it. There’s no way, right? Right? No. Can’t be.

EDIT: Meh, it could be worse I guess. I’d like to see it with bottoms.

I am guessing this is close to the real deal, but not exact. That would be about right with what other teams do.

So how do our goalie jerseys look?