1 month till baseball season

[quote=“Timo99, post:40, topic:29352”]CHARLOTTE, N.C. – For the first time in program history, Charlotte baseball will play in front of a national television audience being selected as one of 11 Conference USA tilts to be featured on the American Sports Network (ASN). ASN will televise the Niners matchup with Louisiana Tech inside Robert and Mariam Hayes Stadium on Saturday, March 28th beginning at 1:00 p.m.

http://www.charlotte49ers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23200&ATCLID=209883954[/quote]

We need to make sure the stadium is packed that day.

[quote=“49r9r, post:41, topic:29352”][quote=“Timo99, post:40, topic:29352”]CHARLOTTE, N.C. – For the first time in program history, Charlotte baseball will play in front of a national television audience being selected as one of 11 Conference USA tilts to be featured on the American Sports Network (ASN). ASN will televise the Niners matchup with Louisiana Tech inside Robert and Mariam Hayes Stadium on Saturday, March 28th beginning at 1:00 p.m.

http://www.charlotte49ers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23200&ATCLID=209883954[/quote]

We need to make sure the stadium is packed that day.[/quote]

Sorry. I got some texting to do and some on-line games to play, plus my food is at home, which is a full 13 miles from the campus. ::slight_smile:

Just got the e-mail for pre-public sale of tickets to the downtown NC State game. Says I can buy tickets starting Monday MARCH 16 while the general public has to wait all the way to February 21. Too difficult to proofread the damned email, I suppose. LOL.

BTW, it says if you want to call the Knights ticket office to “just mention you are a season ticket holder”. Wonder what the odds are that they supply a list of actual season ticket holders? You would assume so, but…

[quote=“4ever niner, post:43, topic:29352”]Just got the e-mail for pre-public sale of tickets to the downtown NC State game. Says I can buy tickets starting Monday MARCH 16 while the general public has to wait all the way to February 21. Too difficult to proofread the damned email, I suppose. LOL.

BTW, it says if you want to call the Knights ticket office to “just mention you are a season ticket holder”. Wonder what the odds are that they supply a list of actual season ticket holders? You would assume so, but…[/quote]

I received my pack of season tickets today and the info for the State game downtown is also included in the package.

[quote=“49r9r, post:44, topic:29352”][quote=“4ever niner, post:43, topic:29352”]Just got the e-mail for pre-public sale of tickets to the downtown NC State game. Says I can buy tickets starting Monday MARCH 16 while the general public has to wait all the way to February 21. Too difficult to proofread the damned email, I suppose. LOL.

BTW, it says if you want to call the Knights ticket office to “just mention you are a season ticket holder”. Wonder what the odds are that they supply a list of actual season ticket holders? You would assume so, but…[/quote]

I received my pack of season tickets today and the info for the State game downtown is also included in the package.[/quote] Well, that’s just because they take care of the “whales” ;D

Joking aside, the information for the pre-sale of the downtown game was not in that packet. Game time, etc-yes.

No hurry, though, you have until late March to order. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“4ever niner, post:45, topic:29352”][quote=“49r9r, post:44, topic:29352”][quote=“4ever niner, post:43, topic:29352”]Just got the e-mail for pre-public sale of tickets to the downtown NC State game. Says I can buy tickets starting Monday MARCH 16 while the general public has to wait all the way to February 21. Too difficult to proofread the damned email, I suppose. LOL.

I received my pack of season tickets today and the info for the State game downtown is also included in the package.[/quote] Well, that’s just because they take care of the “whales” ;D

Joking aside, the information for the pre-sale of the downtown game was not in that packet. Game time, etc-yes.

No hurry, though, you have until late March to order. :p[/quote]

Perhaps the fact the info was not in your packet should tell you something. Constantly shouting negative remarks at the umps is probably frowned upon by some members of the administration. Of course, I would never do anything like that.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[quote=“49r9r, post:46, topic:29352”][quote=“4ever niner, post:45, topic:29352”][quote=“49r9r, post:44, topic:29352”][quote=“4ever niner, post:43, topic:29352”]Just got the e-mail for pre-public sale of tickets to the downtown NC State game. Says I can buy tickets starting Monday MARCH 16 while the general public has to wait all the way to February 21. Too difficult to proofread the damned email, I suppose. LOL.

No hurry, though, you have until late March to order. :p[/quote]

Perhaps the fact the info was not in your packet should tell you something. Constantly shouting negative remarks at the umps is probably frowned upon by some members of the administration. Of course, I would never do anything like that.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :)[/quote] Well, that and the fact that compared to some I am a “minnow”

Too lazy to read through the entire thread but how is it possible that we start off with 18 straight home games? That’s amazing!

It helps to be in the south and have all these teams from the north want to travel south because it is too cold/frozen/snowy to play up there. Add the fact that our series at Georgia was cancelled and replaced with a home series.

We usually have a few early season, mid-week away games in the state/region, but our early season weekend series are almost always at home.

[quote=“4ever niner, post:43, topic:29352”]Just got the e-mail for pre-public sale of tickets to the downtown NC State game. Says I can buy tickets starting Monday MARCH 16 while the general public has to wait all the way to February 21. Too difficult to proofread the damned email, I suppose. LOL.

Got some really good seats for our game uptown this morning with the pre-sale. Now if this nasty weather would hurry up and get outta here, I’d be ready for some baseball.

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:50, topic:29352”][quote=“4ever niner, post:43, topic:29352”]Just got the e-mail for pre-public sale of tickets to the downtown NC State game. Says I can buy tickets starting Monday MARCH 16 while the general public has to wait all the way to February 21. Too difficult to proofread the damned email, I suppose. LOL.

Got some really good seats for our game uptown this morning with the pre-sale. Now if this nasty weather would hurry up and get outta here, I’d be ready for some baseball.[/quote] How much are they charging?

[quote=“4ever niner, post:51, topic:29352”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:50, topic:29352”][quote=“4ever niner, post:43, topic:29352”]Just got the e-mail for pre-public sale of tickets to the downtown NC State game. Says I can buy tickets starting Monday MARCH 16 while the general public has to wait all the way to February 21. Too difficult to proofread the damned email, I suppose. LOL.

Got some really good seats for our game uptown this morning with the pre-sale. Now if this nasty weather would hurry up and get outta here, I’d be ready for some baseball.[/quote] How much are they charging?[/quote]

Home Plate Club tickets are $15. Those are normally $25 for Knights games. That looks like all that is on sale for now. Sections 109-113.

clt would like to buy tickets for the UNC-R game, but it appears to be impossible.

[quote=“cltniners, post:53, topic:29352”]clt would like to buy tickets for the UNC-R game, but it appears to be impossible.[/quote] Clt will be able to buy next week, or sooner if he is a 49er season ticket holder.

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:52, topic:29352”][quote=“4ever niner, post:51, topic:29352”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:50, topic:29352”][quote=“4ever niner, post:43, topic:29352”]Just got the e-mail for pre-public sale of tickets to the downtown NC State game. Says I can buy tickets starting Monday MARCH 16 while the general public has to wait all the way to February 21. Too difficult to proofread the damned email, I suppose. LOL.

Got some really good seats for our game uptown this morning with the pre-sale. Now if this nasty weather would hurry up and get outta here, I’d be ready for some baseball.[/quote] How much are they charging?[/quote]

Home Plate Club tickets are $15. Those are normally $25 for Knights games. That looks like all that is on sale for now. Sections 109-113.

http://www.milb.com/content/page.jsp?ymd=20150213&content_id=109193450&sid=t494&vkey=tickets[/quote] Thanks.