'10 POY Chisox17 v. moss2k

'10 POY Chisox17 v. moss2k

It’s an honor to go up against a very good friend and one of the best drinking buddies of all-time. Two NNN/CUSA-talk originals right here. You can’t go wrong (unless you vote for 2k!).

this is a tough one…hung out alot with moss early…but playing music and sports trivia with scotty later…hard choice

Easy choice in my book. The bond of a trivia team is like no other. 8)

Gotta go with Scotty here - will make me feel better about my loss.

but i was in moss’s wedding…i might have to sit this one out…

[quote=“Edge9er, post:6, topic:24341”]but i was in moss’s wedding…i might have to sit this one out…[/quote]You will vote dammit (vote for me).

Moss stayed on the other side of the zone tonight and let me rain threes on his team ;D . My vote goes for him.

Even though everybody wanted him fired, i’m still sticking with Scotty. Hire Scotty

A vote for Scotty is a slap in the face of America. Might as well vote for that liberal yay-hoo Lew.

Vote for me and I’ll see to it that the Niners win the Charleston Classic. Well, I’m going to do that anyways, but still…

EPIC BATTLE OF EVIL VERSUS EVIL!

I’m wondering if moss simply took up the recruiting shtick in an attempt to win the NN.net POY…

Regardless, ChiSox making empty promises…again.

[quote=“J Felt, post:13, topic:24341”]I’m wondering if moss simply took up the recruiting shtick in an attempt to win the NN.net POY…

Regardless, ChiSox making empty promises…again.[/quote]

You of all ppl should be voting for me. I’m the only person in Halton Arena history to ever cheer for the pep band!!

I co-sign NLP’s post.

STEM!!
I need some clutch late game shooting from my team right now…

It’s a tie as of this second.

This is going to be a slobberknocker. I don’t think I’ll come out ahead of this one.

Thats what she said!

I have no desire for this to end in a tie, I’m tired, as everyone is, of this this going on.