'10 POY Chisox17 v. moss2k

bump for chisox, he prob hasn’t been sober enough since the game last night to check out the ass whooping he’s getting.

Also, I’m prob winning by more but that sneaky mofo prob has 5+ identities.

[font=verdana]Yeah, my 24 usernames still weren’t enough to pull off the win. Also my inability to cheer us on to a win vs George Mason did me in. Your [/font][font=verdana][size=12px]recruiting[/size][/font][font=verdana] prowess will make you unbeatable in the rest of this tourney. Get 'em Moss![/font]

You know me too well.

[font=verdana]Yeah, my 24 usernames still weren’t enough to pull off the win. Also my inability to cheer us on to a win vs George Mason did me in. Your [/font][font=verdana]recruiting[/font][font=verdana] prowess will make you unbeatable in the rest of this tourney. Get 'em Moss![/font][/quote]

You still have 3 days, I suggest you start PMing some folks!

Bump! One of the posters in this matchup went down to Charleston to support the Niners, and one didn’t… just sayin! lol :smiley:

[quote=“Chisox17, post:26, topic:24341”]Bump! One of the posters in this matchup went down to Charleston to support the Niners, and one didn’t… just sayin! lol :D[/quote]Tis true. Also, one of these posters had an airball over the weekend, the other one did not. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Chisox17, post:11, topic:24341”]Vote for me and I’ll see to it that the Niners win the Charleston Classic. Well, I’m going to do that anyways, but still…[/quote]false hope? I bet you voted for Obama!!! 8)

I just closed the gap to two pts! My team may be a bunch of drunks, but they’re scrappy and fight to the end!

I need a clutch three to tie it up. So far almost 70 people have voted. Niner Nation really turned out in droves to the polling spots for this one! Early returns show a likely win for moss, but Chisox voters sleep late, so there are still a few that haven’t staggered in to the polls yet. :smiley:

I confess. I have not been keeping up with this. Is this for the championship?

Scotty wasn’t a very good chaperon in Charleston!

Will Over49er be allowed to make a guest appearance to hand over the POY Trophy to the winner?

Closed the lead to one - go scotty!

lol. he will probably reregister and vote to force a tie. then claim he should retain his poy title since there is no clear winner this year.

No surprise that Scotty once again couldn’t live up to his campaign promises. When you people see through this sham?

ha, maybe I need to get me some extra accounts.

can you do that? i thought we were limited to one account per ip address. i’ll get me a new acct and vote for you 2k if you send me 5 dollars. unless scotty offers to send me more. shit. i’ll get 2 new accts and vote once for both of you. each of you owe me 5 bucks.

can you do that? i thought we were limited to one account per ip address. i’ll get me a new acct and vote for you 2k if you send me 5 dollars. unless scotty offers to send me more. s***. i’ll get 2 new accts and vote once for both of you. each of you owe me 5 bucks.[/quote]haha, I’ll take the loss. I play with integrity.

Should have fouled him…