'10 POY Chisox17 v. moss2k

moss needs a timeout fast.

[font=verdana]Holy crap! I’ve been moving all day with anipalcraig and just got home to see this. My guys are coming thru in the clutch. [/font][font=verdana][size=12px]Belligerent[/size][/font][font=verdana] drunks as they may be, they still found a way to scrap back to a lead! Now we just need to hang on and finish![/font]

fixed :slight_smile:

fixed :)[/quote]no. me. gusta.

I really thought even with my 32 other user names I’d get blown out!
haha jaaayyy kaaaaayy moss.

I’ve got less than 8 hrs to come back. You know I’m a sniper and can easily hit a 3 pointer.

This is a slobberknocker

It was a great run to the championship game. Chisox has more depth than I do (more user names) and that was my downfall.

I am so glad this is over.

What… this was for the championship!? WOOOHOOOO!!! Weee aaaarrreee the chaaaamions! WEEEEEEE are the chaaampions, something something soooommeething…

I demand a re-vote.

damn my vote woulda mattered…

jk moss, i voted for ya.

As the new ruler of the world, I shall only show mercy and spare the lives of those that voted for me. I now demand that the mods pass over the list of usernames who voted and who they voted for. BOW BEFORE YOUR NEW RULER!!

That’s what this whole thing was for right? Voting for ruler of the world?

[quote=“Chisox17, post:53, topic:24341”]As the new ruler of the world, I shall only show mercy and spare the lives of those that voted for me. I now demand that the mods pass over the list of usernames who voted and who they voted for. BOW BEFORE YOUR NEW RULER!!

That’s what this whole thing was for right? Voting for ruler of the world?[/quote]

Who was ruler of the old world?

[quote=“PARMAN, post:54, topic:24341”][quote=“Chisox17, post:53, topic:24341”][font=verdana]As the new ruler of the world, I shall only show mercy and spare the lives of those that voted for me. I now demand that the mods pass over the list of usernames who voted and who they voted for. BOW BEFORE YOUR NEW RULER!! [/font]

[font=verdana]That’s what this whole thing was for right? Voting for ruler of the world?[/font][/quote]
[font=verdana]Who was ruler of the old world? [/font][/quote]

[font=verdana]No one knows, as I have ordered all books and information referencing the old ruler of the world to be burned. My first order of [/font][font=verdana][size=12px]business[/size][/font][font=verdana]: change our name to the University of Charlotte. Second order of business is to appoint Norm the Niner as my secretary of ass-kicking. His first assignment will be to hunt down that mangy Davidson Housecat, who surely has gone into hiding since my rise to power.[/font]

[quote=“Chisox17, post:55, topic:24341”][quote=“PARMAN, post:54, topic:24341”][quote=“Chisox17, post:53, topic:24341”][font=verdana]As the new ruler of the world, I shall only show mercy and spare the lives of those that voted for me. I now demand that the mods pass over the list of usernames who voted and who they voted for. BOW BEFORE YOUR NEW RULER!! [/font]

[font=verdana]That’s what this whole thing was for right? Voting for ruler of the world?[/font][/quote]
[font=verdana]Who was ruler of the old world? [/font][/quote]

[font=verdana]No one knows, as I have ordered all books and information referencing the old ruler of the world to be burned. My first order of [/font][font=verdana][size=12px]business[/size][/font][font=verdana]: change our name to the University of Charlotte. Second order of business is to appoint Norm the Niner as my secretary of ass-kicking. His first assignment will be to hunt down that mangy Davidson Housecat, who surely has gone into hiding since my rise to power.[/font][/quote]Sounds like more promises he can’t deliver. I could have sworn he promised a championship in Charleston…

I think they should both be banned.

So are you the one responsible for the banning of Over49er? :slight_smile: Didn’t he win the POY contest the past 2 years? I still find it ironic that the POY was banned for speaking the truth. No fucking wonder we keep losing posters.

So are you the one responsible for the banning of Over49er? :slight_smile: Didn’t he win the POY contest the past 2 years? I still find it ironic that the POY was banned for speaking the truth. No f***ing wonder we keep losing posters. [/quote]

He wasn’t banned. He quit on his own accord. At least I’m pretty sure that’s what went down.

Where is this idea that Over was banned coming from?

Metro was banned, Pi was banned, other than that no posters have been banned.