10 Years of NN.N

This June represents 10 years of ninernation.net. Seems like something special should be done…

Thanks Mac!

Mac was just stating this last night, here’s to the #2nddecade of NN.N.

Seems like we should all kick Mac some cash for NNN’s birthday.

Date Registered: November 29, 2004, 11:22:57 pm

This will now be the thread where we relive some of the highlights/lowlights from a decade of NNN

1. Feb 10th 2005- armed with an endless knowledge of cheesy 80’s lyrics and a deep affinity for fans of bowman gray racing, a young and wide eyed casstommy joins NNN.

[quote=“casstommy, post:6, topic:28690”]This will now be the thread where we relive some of the highlights/lowlights from a decade of NNN

1. Feb 10th 2005- armed with an endless knowledge of cheesy 80’s lyrics and a deep affinity for fans of bowman gray racing, a young and wide eyed casstommy joins NNN.[/quote]

Is that a highlight or a lowlight?

I have only had the privilege of enjoying the last half of that decade:
Date registered: July 03, 2008, 08:53:54 pm

Helluva half it’s been, though

What this tells me is that NN.N is the cause of all our problems. Bring back CUSA-Talk.

I had no idea I’d been here that long. I registered June 12, 2004.

[quote=“Powerbait, post:7, topic:28690”][quote=“casstommy, post:6, topic:28690”]This will now be the thread where we relive some of the highlights/lowlights from a decade of NNN

1. Feb 10th 2005- armed with an endless knowledge of cheesy 80’s lyrics and a deep affinity for fans of bowman gray racing, a young and wide eyed casstommy joins NNN.[/quote]

Is that a highlight or a lowlight?[/quote]

yes

Joined on June 11, 2004, 05:22:00 pm, was around for the very end of CUSA Talk days.

What was our board before CUSA-Talk? GoCarolinas.com or something like that? Man we had no control over that board. CUSA-Talk was a lot of fun. Had a board on TBR too. Lots and lots of junk talking going on between us, Memphis, and Cincy.

I was on the Charlotte.com board as well as the GoCarolinas board. I never migrated over to CUSA-Talk.

[font=Tahoma][size=13px]Date Registered:[/size][/font][font=Tahoma][/size][size=13px]January 15, 2005, 07:29:00 pm[/size][/font]

Now a lot of junktalking between us and…err…us.

Nov 2005- The 49erdiva fiasco. Unfortunately many of these threads have been lost to history.

http://ninernation.net/index.php?topic=11324.0

[font=Tahoma][size=13px]Registered: November 05, 2006, 02:27:00 am[/size][/font]
[font=Tahoma][/size][/font]
[font=Tahoma][/size][size=13px]You’re welcome.[/size][/font]

Date Registered: June 20, 2004, 03:19:00 pm

moss2k just beat me… which of course means he’s a better fan than I … ;D

I was on the Charlotte.com board as well as the GoCarolinas board. I never migrated over to CUSA-Talk.

[font=tahoma][size=13px]Date Registered:[/size][/font][font=tahoma][size=13px]January 15, 2005, 07:29:00 pm[/size][/font][/quote]

Same here. I didn’t post much at all, but remember the charlotte.com and GoCarolinas board.

Been here since September 2004. Funny that the folks that showed me this place have not posted here in a long time.

[quote=“casstommy, post:16, topic:28690”]Nov 2005- The 49erdiva fiasco. Unfortunately many of these threads have been lost to history.

http://ninernation.net/index.php?topic=11324.0[/quote]What a different time.

Original join date: [font=tahoma][size=13px]February 22, 2005, 07:11:03 pm[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]Registered this name in 2006.[/size][/font]