104 REPRESENT

[IMG]http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/2544/picture260gm5.jpg[/IMG]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^OH MY!

If anyone else in the A-10 saw that, heads would explode.

Guy in White with pink on underneath… total disgrace to everything that is holy to basketball. However, the Greeks can be forgiven. They make noise.

Guy in White with pink on underneath... total disgrace to everything that is holy to basketball. However, the Greeks can be forgiven. They make noise.

you mean they scream during free throws.

more then most over there… DAX…

more then most over there.... DAX....

no i meant during our free throws when we were shooting. ZTA was screaming during our free throws

[IMG]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2236/picture262hl8.jpg[/IMG]

Spray-paint represent.

[IMG]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1630/picture268yug3.jpg[/IMG]

Is there a picture of that section after halftime? i think most of those guys stayed, but ADPi left DIRECTLY after halftime, my GF is an ADPi and she was sitting with us on the front row. she was disgraced and she is going to rip them a new one during thier meeting tommorow

no i meant during our free throws when we were shooting. ZTA was screaming during our free throws

Glad to see ZTA’s intelligence quotient hasn’t risen since I’ve been in school.

Glad to see ZTA's intelligence quotient hasn't risen since I've been in school.

i’m pretty sure you never have to worry about their intelligence ever rising. they like to recruit girls with the same iq. so everything pretty much stays the same.

[ATTACH]783[/ATTACH]

FIXED

I would like to say how proud I am of the fact that the first few rows were jumping before tipoff…which makes me happy. The student section atmosphere was awesome. I just wish we could be like this more often…

that is all entirely up to you guys.

:clap: today was the first game since i came to this school in 2002 that i atcually got to sit front row, although i have wanted to the entire time.
I was 3rd in line today to get in and originally sat in the second row bc i wanted to let all the people who usually sit on the front row sit there today, but i know theres usaully one or 2 seats that people just fill in, so i figured i would take one. I have sit in the general area everygame but never on the front row, mostly bc i dont really know you guys personally bc i cant go to a lot of events outside of basektball games bc of work.
even when i lived in greensboro the past few years i drove down for every home game using anybody i could find student id’s. I just wanted to say i had a blast down there today, bc usually i get so pissed off sitting in other sections around there where people dont stand up or make noise and i look like an idiot doing it by myself but i do it anyways, bc I LOVE THE NINERS. Yet today, being down there, i actually felt for the first time, i was a part of the TRUE NINER NATION.

Thanks guys, and sorry that I took up a couple of seats with me and my gf, but Thank you!

Today was fun! We need to make more of our game days like this. Maybe our fun atmosphere will spread and 104 will grow truly raucous!:clap::49ers:

Good stuff 104! Wish I’d been there to see it but this stomach flu taken me to IR status.

:clap: today was the first game since i came to this school in 2002 that i atcually got to sit front row, although i have wanted to the entire time. I was 3rd in line today to get in and originally sat in the second row bc i wanted to let all the people who usually sit on the front row sit there today, but i know theres usaully one or 2 seats that people just fill in, so i figured i would take one. I have sit in the general area everygame but never on the front row, mostly bc i dont really know you guys personally bc i cant go to a lot of events outside of basektball games bc of work. even when i lived in greensboro the past few years i drove down for every home game using anybody i could find student id's. I just wanted to say i had a blast down there today, bc usually i get so pissed off sitting in other sections around there where people dont stand up or make noise and i look like an idiot doing it by myself but i do it anyways, bc I LOVE THE NINERS. Yet today, being down there, i actually felt for the first time, i was a part of the TRUE NINER NATION.

Thanks guys, and sorry that I took up a couple of seats with me and my gf, but Thank you!

I think everyone in the front row crowd really appreciates you respecting their seats. There’s nothing that really stops someone from sitting in someone else’s seat if they get there early enough, but it’s nice to see people being so polite. I don’t actually know who you are or if you sat anywhere near me on the front row, but believe me, Niner Nation is glad to have you.