17 year old Phillie Fan Tased

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/sports/Phillies-Fan-Tased-for-Rushing-Field-92739934.html

Don’t run on teh field jackass, Philly cops don’t mess around.

awesome.

Alot of people agre going nuts over this, but I don’t mind it. After the guy from the Royals got beat down by the 2 jackasses in Chicago I would have expected more responses like this across the board.

At the very least I would venture that Philly wont see a fan on the field for a while.

The networks no longer show fans on the field during the game so as not to encourage it from others, but that’s one field rush that they need to show. Rush the field = get tased. :)) Stay of the field, dumba55.

bahahahaha

SCK?

It was clearly excessive force. Then again, I’m sure some people would cheer if he as shot at point blank range… especially Philly fans.

It’s never excessive if it’s on a Phillies fan.

Oh most definitely, even if it’s one of their own… a blood thirsty group.

SCK?[/quote]

Pardon me. Should have used dumb@$$. ;D

Not in this day & age, hoss. Can’t take any chances with these idiots. All it takes if for moron to have a gun. Get him on the gound and off the field as soon as possible.

Not in this day & age, hoss. Can’t take any chances with these idiots. All it takes if for moron to have a gun. Get him on the gound and off the field as soon as possible.[/quote]
Let’s just have a sniper at every event. No room for judgment calls in this day and age. All 17 year old pasty white kids in Philly’s gear flailing their arms running in circles must be taken out at once…

This idiot called his dad to ask for permission to run out on the field. His dad said “'I don’t think you should, son”, and then the dumb@$$ did it anyway. Penn State, you’re gettin’ a nice one. Please add to his schedule: Common Sense 1101.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5161474

Not in this day & age, hoss. Can’t take any chances with these idiots. All it takes if for moron to have a gun. Get him on the gound and off the field as soon as possible.[/quote]
Let’s just have a sniper at every event. No room for judgment calls in this day and age. All 17 year old pasty white kids in Philly’s gear flailing their arms running in circles must be taken out at once…[/quote]

I’m ok with that. Let the pasty white kids stay in the stands and they won’t have to worry about it.

My 10 and 13 yr old kids know not to do stupid sh!t like that.

Let’s just have a sniper at every event. No room for judgment calls in this day and age. All 17 year old pasty white kids in Philly’s gear flailing their arms running in circles must be taken out at once…[/quote]

I’m ok with that. Let the pasty white kids stay in the stands and they won’t have to worry about it.

My 10 and 13 yr old kids know not to do stupid sh!t like that.[/quote]
Have you ever broken a law? Would you have wanted to be tased for that infraction?

Yes, because you can tell intent based on ones wardrobe.

If you break the law you have to pay the price. I’m glad they zapped the dope.

If you break the law you have to pay the price. I’m glad they zapped the dope.[/quote]
When you get tased for running a stop sign, I’m sure you’ll feel the same way.

If you break the law you have to pay the price. I’m glad they zapped the dope.[/quote]
When you get tased for running a stop sign, I’m sure you’ll feel the same way.[/quote]

When I run a stop sign and then decide to runn from the cops ignoring instructions to stop I will have deserved it.

You need a good tasing. :stuck_out_tongue:

My 10 and 13 yr old kids know not to do stupid sh!t like that.[/quote]
Have you ever broken a law? Would you have wanted to be tased for that infraction?[/quote]
Other than speeding no, I haven’t. I pulled over, was respectful and took my ticket and paid it along with my insurance going up for 3 yrs. Would I advocate tasing for that? No, but if I was given a choice of being tased or my insurance doubling for 3 yrs I probably would take the taser.

And dude, punishment needs to fit the crime and in this case I think it’s fairly apt. Is tasing for spitting on the sidewalk fair? No, way too severe. Is tasing for murder fair? No, way too light. Tasing for jumping on a field and disturbing the peace, delaying the game and causing fear of the unknown b/c you don’t know his intent? Pretty fair I would say.