1st Round First Region chisox17 v TheNinerAlchemist (NN.N POY 2008)

1st Round First Region chisox17 v TheNinerAlchemist (NN.N POY 2008)

Discuss, then vote. Poll ends Monday.

I was the Freshman of the Year last year, so vote for me if you're the kind of person who supports posters who have a tremendous upside and are on the cusp of greatness. And I know what "cusp" means!

Man, this ones gonna be tough. I’m gonna need to see some discussion to decide.

maybe a babe off?

Certainly two dedicated fans of the Niners. It really comes down to whether or not you approve of a borderline unhealthy devotion to Mandy Moore.

maybe a babe off?

Well it’s this:

VS. this:

Close one there.

We’ve seen the photos of Mandy posted by TNA. Chisox needs to post a few of his favorite woman (women) so we can decide this one.

We've seen the photos of Mandy posted by TNA. Chisox needs to post a few of his favorite woman (women) so we can decide this one.

Gonna be tough to pull that off at work.

TNA, what are you dressed as there? Is that one of the guys from Clockwork Orange?

And yes, I have baloons on my head. Thanks Lovin for showing off your mad-awesome stalker skills.

Alot of tough first round matchups, including this one.

Scotty, you’ll always get bonus points from me for dogging Coach B!

Gonna be tough to pull that off at work.

TNA, what are you dressed as there? Is that one of the guys from Clockwork Orange?

And yes, I have baloons on my head. Thanks Lovin for showing off your mad-awesome stalker skills.

No stalker skills, only place I could think of to get a picture was your facebook. I believe it was you who friend requested me sir. Haha.

I’m probably going to wait till the weekend to vote here. Make suere you give me some good pitches.

Right now TNA has it just because he took the time to send in his preliminary pitch ahead of time.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;311392]Well it’s this:

VS. this:

Close one there.[/QUOTE]
Well, at least Chisox has alcohol in his hand to prove why he has a flower on his head… :biggrin:

It’s a long story Scotty, you don’t want to know.

I’m behind right now, so there’s only one way to bring my vote totals up:

Well, at least Chisox has alcohol in his hand to prove why he has a flower on his head.... :biggrin:

Is that wine? Is that really considered alcohol? :blink:

[B]It's a long story Scotty, you don't want to know.[/B]

I’m behind right now, so there’s only one way to bring my vote totals up:

Actually sir, we DO want to know.

Well, at least Chisox has alcohol in his hand to prove why he has a flower on his head.... :biggrin:

Yeah, and we know TNA was sober, because he doesn’t drink. So what was his excuse? Anybody ever seen the movie Dead Presidents?

Is that wine? Is that really considered alcohol? :blink:

Sure, if you are a middle aged woman.

Is that wine? [B]Is that really considered alcohol[/B]? :blink:
Clearly someone needs to learn the math of alcohol contents.

Also, it’s important to remember that this is the poster of the YEAR constest. Sure, Scotty’s been a Niner fan forever. But did he attend all the men’s basketball games this year? I’m pretty sure he put WORK and HIS PERSONAL FUTURE ahead of the Niners. What if he wins the NNN POY and can’t accept the award because he has to do something that night? Is that really who you want as your POY, someone with a life and a future?

[QUOTE=EE9er;311442]Is that wine? Is that really considered alcohol? :blink:[/QUOTE]

More alohol than in any beer sold in the US.

Actually sir, we DO want to know.

Uh, well, see there was this Halloween party…over the summer…and I went dressed as a ghost…of me…named spookzack. So…that’s it. I had to wipe the facepaint off though because apparently me friend HATES facepaint.

Your turn Scotty. Man up and explain the balloons. Wow, I can’t believe I just said that.