1st Round First Region chisox17 v TheNinerAlchemist (NN.N POY 2008)

[QUOTE=TheNinerAlchemist;311456]Uh, well, see there was [B]this Halloween party[/B]…[B]over the summer[/B]…[/QUOTE]

Um… :confused:

Sorry, TNA, Skody has driven to Cincy for a game and then driven back that same night.

God what a trip that was.

Sorry, TNA, Skody has driven to Cincy for a game and then driven back that same night.

Once again, I contend that things that happened prior to this year are irrelevant. That’s the only way I have even a slight chance of winning this.

While it pains me to vote for someone who likes the sox over the cubs, chisox’s love of white castle is his ace in the hole.

Actually sir, we DO want to know.
Uh, well, see there was this Halloween party...over the summer...and I went dressed as a ghost...of me...named spookzack. So...that's it. I had to wipe the facepaint off though because apparently me friend HATES facepaint.

Your turn Scotty. Man up and explain the balloons. Wow, I can’t believe I just said that.

Wow, now I wish I hadn’t known. TNA, your nerdiness astounds me sir. Its ok though, that is what makes you unique. That and how loud you are.

Scotty, you'll always get bonus points from me for dogging Coach B!

God those were good times. I think he thought I was John Gurdy’s kid. Beidenbach has nightmares of me.

No stalker skills, only place I could think of to get a picture was your facebook. I believe it was you who friend requested me sir. Haha.

lol Dude I remember you requested me on FB and I didnt know who you were, but went ahead and added you anyways, then didnt find out who you were til like a month later at a Lutz Live.

Is that wine? Is that really considered alcohol? :blink:

I know I know, should have been a good ol’ PBR!

Also, it's important to remember that this is the poster of the YEAR constest. Sure, Scotty's been a Niner fan forever. But did he attend all the men's basketball games this year? I'm pretty sure he put WORK and HIS PERSONAL FUTURE ahead of the Niners. What if he wins the NNN POY and can't accept the award because he has to do something that night? Is that really who you want as your POY, someone with a life and a future?

:lmao:lol you’re good

...Your turn Scotty. Man up and explain the balloons. Wow, I can't believe I just said that.

I was at the beach with my gf and her family. The baloons were leftover from dinner at Margaritaville.

That was a kick-ass trip. Other than us losing by 22…
Thank God NLP doesnt require sleep. I would have ran us off the road if I kept driving that night.

While it pains me to vote for someone who likes the sox over the cubs, chisox's love of white castle is his ace in the hole.

God bless White Castle. When are they going to spread into the south? Krystal sucks compared to WC

Sorry Zack, but I gotta give this one to scotty.

I will always remember scotty for the following quote:
“BIEEEEEEEEEDDDEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH”

God those were good times.

and all the random shout outs to the pep band!

scotty gets my vote.

Sorry Zack, but I gotta give this one to scotty.

I will always remember scotty for the following quote:
“BIEEEEEEEEEDDDEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH”

Ouch, Noah. How quickly you forget that I am the only person on this board who came out to more than one Charlotte Lacrosse game while you were still on the team.

It’s looking like I’m just not going to be able to compete with everyone’s fond memories of Scotty doing awesome things. The only chance I have now is to claim that Chisox is not the Scotty you’re thinking of. Chisox is in fact Scotty Hamilton, a 47 year old Canadian insurance salesman who hates the Niners and…uh…has a…ferret. A ferret! Cast your votes accordingly.

Ouch, Noah. How quickly you forget that I am the only person on this board who came out to more than one Charlotte Lacrosse game while you were still on the team.

It’s looking like I’m just not going to be able to compete with everyone’s fond memories of Scotty doing awesome things. The only chance I have now is to claim that Chisox is not the Scotty you’re thinking of. Chisox is in fact Scotty Hamilton, a 47 year old Canadian insurance salesman who hates the Niners and…uh…has a…ferret. A ferret! Cast your votes accordingly.

What other game did you go to? I only remember you going to one, which was either App State or High Point

[QUOTE=TheNinerAlchemist;311517]Chisox is in fact Scotty Hamilton, a 47 year old Canadian insurance salesman who hates the Niners and…uh…[B]has a…ferret. A ferret[/B]! Cast your votes accordingly.[/QUOTE]

That won’t turn Eason away. He has some strange obsession with little furry animals… I already cast my vote.

What other game did you go to? I only remember you going to one, which was either App State or High Point

I don’t remember, honestly. I know I went to one alone and one with Amanda. That’s pretty much all I’ve got. But I doubt Scotty attended ANY lacrosse games, so your vote is still misplaced.

I don't remember, honestly. I know I went to one alone and one with Amanda. That's pretty much all I've got. But I doubt Scotty attended ANY lacrosse games, so your vote is still misplaced.
If you got matched up against pretty much anyone else, I would have voted for you.

Appreciate the support guys!

TNA, keep firing away, you are a worthy opponent. You don’t go down without a fight.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some moose insurance to sell to some mounties…

lol Dude I remember you requested me on FB and I didnt know who you were, but went ahead and added you anyways, then didnt find out who you were til like a month later at a Lutz Live.

Really? That doesn’t sound right, but maybe its true. I didn’t know you before then either.

If you got matched up against pretty much anyone else, I would have voted for you.

I have the feeling a good number of people share that sentiment. Scotty is a TOUGH opponent. But it’s better to lose to someone who could easily make the S16 than to fall to some no name.

Appreciate the support guys!

TNA, keep firing away, you are a worthy opponent. You don’t go down without a fight.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some moose insurance to sell to some mounties…

Dude your ferret references are cracking me up because the timing is great. I used to have one a long time ago when I was in about 8th ot 9th grade, and recently Ive been thinking about getting another one. They are awesome little animals, and anyone who has had one will tell you they are really cool pets. I had no clue it made me weird/nerdy though lol. If it helps, I also have a dog that is part Rottweiller, part German Shepherd.

This was a tough decision. I mean, ChiSox DOES yell support at the pep band, but his absence this year was notable. It should be noted how dedicated of a fan he was as a student (including driving to Cinci just to lose by 22).

However, this is a Poster of the Year contest, not a Fan of the Year contest. Therefore, Alchemist wins simply because he brightens everyone’s day with pictures of Mandy Moore. Posts with hot girls in them are always winners.

To help spur my comeback (Note: I realize the pics are big, but I want you to be able to see them in their best possible quality because holy crap):