1st Round First Region chisox17 v TheNinerAlchemist (NN.N POY 2008)

[IMG]http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/animals/images/primary/black-footed-ferret.jpg[/IMG]

This is not what I wanted when I asked for a babe-off.

This is not what I wanted when I asked for a babe-off.

I have it on good authority that Scotty and his ferret spend a lot of time together. IN BED!

So I’m just trying to make everyone happy here. You’ll notice the gratuitous pictures of Mandy Moore on the previous page.

To whit:

TNA is coming out ahead already. So far the closest thing I have from scotty is balloons on his head. That doesn’t do much for me.

TNA is coming out ahead already. So far the closest thing I have from scotty is balloons on his head. That doesn't do much for me.

Especially with his latest crop of photo selections…

TNA is coming out ahead already. So far the closest thing I have from scotty is balloons on his head. That doesn't do much for me.

It’s not doing me a lot of good though. I’m still getting beaten down by Scotty. Maybe if I tried wearing balloons on MY head?

It's not doing me a lot of good though. I'm still getting beaten down by Scotty. Maybe if I tried wearing balloons on MY head?
I think people are just waiting (i know I am) to see who wins the battle of the babes.
I'm pretty sure he put WORK and HIS PERSONAL FUTURE ahead of the Niners. What if he wins the NNN POY and can't accept the award because he has to do something that night? Is that really who you want as your POY, someone with a life and a future?

I’m not switching shifts with you just so you can recieve the POY Award on here. :biggrin::lmao:

It's not doing me a lot of good though. I'm still getting beaten down by Scotty. Maybe if I tried wearing balloons on MY head?

Perhaps you need pictures of balloons on Mandy Moore’s head.

I’d like to remind everyone, that while TNA does get hype in section 104 now… he used to come to Niners games wearing a blue Shaun Alexander jersey… every time, with no regard for whether that was the opposing team’s colors. Who comes to Niners games wearing anything other than green and white?.. TNA, THAT’S WHO! (true fact, unlike the crazy stories TNA is having to conjure up about me)

Ohhhh snap :biggrin:

I did indeed come to like two games in a Shaun Alexander jersey. But I was a freshman. How many of YOU guys were Tarhole fans as freshmen? I’ve hated the Heels all my life, so, while I do wish I could go back and change things, at least I wasn’t sporting another school’s colors. I have NEVER done that.

I did indeed come to like two games in a Shaun Alexander jersey. But I was a freshman. How many of YOU guys were Tarhole fans as freshmen? I've hated the Heels all my life, so, while I do wish I could go back and change things, at least I wasn't sporting another school's colors. I have NEVER done that.

A. It was way more than 2 games.

B. You werent even on the student side! You sat on the other side of the arena!

C. I got rid of all other school’s gear once I came to Charlotte.

D. TNA is a cool guy, it’s hard to bash him, but I had to come up with something :biggrin:

A. It was way more than 2 games.

B. You werent even on the student side! You sat on the other side of the arena!

C. I got rid of all other school’s gear once I came to Charlotte.

D. TNA is a cool guy, it’s hard to bash him, but I had to come up with something :biggrin:

In my defense, I usually tried to sit on the other side of the arena (when I wasn’t with Amanda) because I knew I wasn’t a big enough fan to be in the student section. I had this (apparently completely misguided) notion that only the biggest of the biggest fans got to sit in 104. Ha, how naive I was.

And I have never owned any other school’s gear with the exception of the Davidson shirt I got in like the fourth grade, wore once, and promptly threw away because I thought their logo looked dumb. I can literally remember thinking “Man, they can’t do any better than that?” But I was in the fourth grade, so I probably wanted a cool power Rangers font or something. Their logo isn’t really notably good or bad, turns out.

...the Davidson shirt I got in like the fourth grade, wore once, and promptly threw away because I thought their logo looked dumb. I can literally remember thinking "Man, they can't do any better than that?" But I was in the fourth grade, so I probably wanted a cool power Rangers font or something. Their logo isn't really notably good or bad, turns out.

You actually bring up something that I have thought for years. The Davidson and Memphis logos are the absolute WORST logos in D1 sports. They look like made up high schools from Saved by the Bell or something. Seriously theyre incredibly unoriginal, they look like they should be the logos for a fictional middle school or something from the 80’s. I can’t believe either of the logos have lasted this long.

You actually bring up something that I have thought for years. The Davidson and Memphis logos are the absolute WORST logos in D1 sports. They look like made up high schools from Saved by the Bell or something. Seriously theyre incredibly unoriginal, they look like they should be the logos for a fictional middle school or something from the 80's. I can't believe either of the logos have lasted this long.

You deserve to win for that quote right there.

It’s looking like the comeback isn’t happening. That’s ok, as a 14 seed coming in my first year, I’m one of those posters that’s just happy to be here.

I just don’t get it, out of all the women in the country or even world… MANDY MOORE??? She isn’t even hot? :blink:

I just don't get it, out of all the women in the country or even world.... MANDY MOORE??? She isn't even hot? :blink:

She is hot, but that isn’t the main reason I like her, although it sure doesn’t hurt. I happen to enjoy her music and her movies, as well as thinking that she is a good role model for my hundreds of little sisters.

And, seriously, she’s hot. She’s actually more attractive in person when she’s sort of dressed down than she is in photoshoots. But she’s hot either way.

I happen to enjoy her movies,

Dude… Saved! ??? Worst movie of all time.

She is hot...And, seriously, she's hot... But she's hot
QFT
Dude... Saved! ???? Worst movie of all time.

I happen to like Saved a lot. It appears we have differing opinions because we all know that the worst movie of all time is the remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Besides, no way is any movie Mandy made worse than How to Deal. Even I hate that movie.

I can give you 100 more women that are hotter.