2006 NNNIT - Fabulous Freshman

Vote for the freshman that shows class and confidence with every post, shout and PM.

Whats up? Why isn’t my name on the list?

Right now it appears the only votes have been cast by those for themselves.

Once again, why isn’t my name on the list?

Since you can’t vote for yourself Ruckus is you vote for me and I win I will use my power to earn you a “snubbed but honorable mention”

For campaigning purposes I’d like to point out that, if selected to represent NNN’s freshman class, I will use my garbage minutes at the end of blowouts to jack up as many 3’s as possible in hopes of A) having a career high greater than 4 points and B) following as closely as possible the gameplan of the team’s starters. Also, I’ll take everyone out for milk and cookies a la Andy Kaufman. That is all.

I’d like to remind all of you voters that had it not been for me, many of your faces would be left paintless and with stale designs.

Remember those pretty girls doing nifty designs on everyone’s face in green and white? Yah, that’s ninerball’s girlfriend and my girlfriend. So remember the facepaint when you’re voting for your favorite freshman.

Also notables:

~Only FF to get TOO DRUNK for a women’s game.
~Stood side by side with gill and bust during football campaigning
~Podcast for nineronline.com
~NinerAlchemist has this terrible joke about “Harry Wolfe” designing Colvard. (just kidding, I used that on my check-off)

got to say TheNinerAlchemist, you totally get my vote.:headbang:

Don’t get in my face, Feltis, or I will mess you up at Open House this Saturday.

As for MY credentials, let me point out that not ONLY am I the brainchild behind the 2007 Niner Idol winning Zack/Amanda combo, not ONLY have I been to more men’s basketball games than Feltis this year, not ONLY did I go to Davidson to scout out Guelph before the men’s basketball season had even started, but I also have tour guide seniority over every other freshman on that list. :slight_smile:

I just graduated myself and feel that I have more experience and maturity than all of these other "men"
Thanks for the vote.

Tintin

Dang it. I need to change my vote…

shame none of this has to do with basketball… I’d have the W on lock.

Don't get in my face, Feltis, or I will mess you up at Open House this Saturday.

As for MY credentials, let me point out that not ONLY am I the brainchild behind the 2007 Niner Idol winning Zack/Amanda combo, not ONLY have I been to more men’s basketball games than Feltis this year, not ONLY did I go to Davidson to scout out Guelph before the men’s basketball season had even started, but I also have tour guide seniority over every other freshman on that list. :slight_smile:

Family reasons pulled me away from those games.

You were at the Davidson game to cheer on Davidson, admit it, Wildkat fan.

shame none of this has to do with basketball... I'd have the W on lock.
not quite shaggy is very good at the basketball game. he's tall and gotz dem mad skillzzzzzz for a white guy.

quite frankly im just honored to be on some sort of ballot somewhere. woooh

not quite shaggy is very good at the basketball game. he's tall and gotz dem mad skillzzzzzz for a white guy.

I also meant as in making key points and an understanding of the game as well… let’s just say there’s some green tinted glasses in this poll and they don’t always see so straight. Does shaggy have a ring? Alright then. haha

I would like to just say, all of the beautiful butterflies and lovely prancefull animals of the animal kingdom have told me that they have my back and they would vote for me if they had thumbs (and if they could understand the internet; they’re a little behind). That being said, let’s please help these poor, thumbless, ambitiously non-ambitious creatures and vote for someone who cares about the Earth. I will boldly say, “I don’t like you, Global Warming!” I’m not a very big fan of “El Nino” either, but that itty bitty ugly baby boy hasn’t shown up in a while, so I don’t mind him as much. If elected representative of the Freshman class, I promise to raise awareness to agendas such as changing our cheerleaders to the Charlotte Bobcats Cheerleaders, serving beer at basketball games, and having an elective added to the art school called “Naked Time 101.” (and that is just a start to the changes I will make) I think I will end this campaign speach by quoting the honorable Howard Dean by shouting at the top of my lungs… HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLHHHHHHH!!!

I also meant as in making key points and an understanding of the game as well... let's just say there's some green tinted glasses in this poll and they don't always see so straight. Does shaggy have a ring? Alright then. haha

Well, to be fair, men’s basketball knowledge isn’t the only criteria for being a fabulous freshman. There are also all the other sports UNCC offers, not to mention general knowledge of the university and willingness to put on ridiculous hats for the sake of school spirit. All important factors.

Also, you know, it’s just some silly Internet poll. Unless I win, then it’s more important than the Pulitzer Prize. :slight_smile:

As for you, Jason, I’ll have you know Amanda and I ended up pulling for Guelph in that game. We weren’t sure who to support since we were just about to play Guelph and all, but you had to feel for those poor guys coming all the way from Canada to NC to lose two consecutive games by a total of more than 50 points combined.

[B]TNA[/B] FTW!

Well, to be fair, men's basketball knowledge isn't the only criteria for being a fabulous freshman. There are also all the other sports UNCC offers, not to mention general knowledge of the university and willingness to put on ridiculous hats for the sake of school spirit. All important factors.

Also, you know, it’s just some silly Internet poll. Unless I win, then it’s more important than the Pulitzer Prize. :slight_smile:

As for you, Jason, I’ll have you know Amanda and I ended up pulling for Guelph in that game. We weren’t sure who to support since we were just about to play Guelph and all, but you had to feel for those poor guys coming all the way from Canada to NC to lose two consecutive games by a total of more than 50 points combined.

Oh, come on, silly hat? We all wear silly hats.

And yes, its hard not to feel bad for Guelph, especially since I have family members that graduated from there.

You’re on a bit of a run here, I think I need to call a time out and stress defense and rebounding.

And if you’re so knowledgeable about the university, maybe you could tell us what happened to the other Belk Tower, my tours keep asking. :hammer: