2007 ACL Festival Lineup (ridiculously good)

[URL=http://www.aclfestival.com/lineup.aspx]Ridiculously excellent lineup[/URL]

Damn, am I too old?

That looks pretty awesome. I need to go to that one of these years…

do you actually have to have a torn acl to participate?

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;237849]Damn, am I too old?[/QUOTE]
Never! :smile:

Oh, yeah??? Well, Charlotte can beat that… no problem, my friends.

Does Austin City Limits have… LOVERBOY??? :headbang:

Everybody’s working for the weekend, baby!!! Woooooooooooooooooooo! :smirk:

[URL=http://www.600festival.com/]http://www.600festival.com/[/URL]

[B][SIZE=4]FOOD LION SPEED STREET
ENTERTAINMENT LINE-UP[/SIZE][/B]
[U][B]THURSDAY, MAY 24[/B][/U]
Miller Lite Stage - [B]The Wreckers[/B] followed by [B]Sara Evans[/B]
Coca-Cola Stage - [B]After 7[/B] followed by [B]Tony!Toni!Tone![/B]
Budweiser Stage - [B]Bill Pinkney of the Original Drifters,[/B]
[B]Maurice Williams of Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs,[/B]
[B]The Tams,[/B]
[B]Billy Scott,[/B]
[B]The voice of the Catalinas and Fantastic Shakers - Bo Shronce,[/B]
[B]The voice of the Embers - Jackie Gore[/B]

[U][B]FRIDAY, MAY 25[/B][/U]
Miller Lite Stage - [B]Loverboy[/B]
Coca-Cola Stage - Chevrolet presents [B]Joe Nichols[/B]
Budweiser Stage - [B]Better than Ezra[/B]

[U][B]SATURDAY, MAY 26[/B][/U]
Miller Lite Stage - [B]Puddle of Mudd[/B]
Coca-Cola Stage - [B]Cheap Trick[/B]
Budweiser Stage - [B]Danielle Peck[/B] followed by [B]Diamond Rio[/B]

PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHECK BACK TO THIS WEBSITE,
AS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WILL BE ADDED SOON.

If you have any questions or need information, please contact the following:

[B][COLOR=#cc0000]The 600 Festival Association[/COLOR][/B]
6427 Saddle Creek Ct.
Harrisburg, NC 28075
Phone: (704) 455-5555
Fax: (704) 455-1900

Only if he wears the headband ATL. ONLY IF!!

[QUOTE=run49er;237858]Never! :smile:[/QUOTE]

Last outdoor festival I went to, I was a good 5-10 years older than everyone around me, but damn I had a good time. I dont even need any mind altering substances. It’s just a good time (although cold beer is cold beer).

Only if he wears the headband ATL. ONLY IF!!

LMAO!!! :lmao: :lmao:

When the headband comes out, the party officially begins!!

The ACL lineup is stupid good. I mean really…that line up is just unbelievable.
Dylan…Wilco…The White Stripes…MMJ…QOTSA…all are worth the price of admission on their own.

Now the speed street lineup…um…not so much.

Cheap Trick would be nice to see.

“This next one…is the first song off our new album”

I will definently be taking the 2.5 hour drive up the road for this one. Can’t wait!!

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;237849]Damn, am I too old?[/QUOTE]
[B]NO SUCH THING !!![/B]

That Speed Street line up is terrible and is one of the reasons the Charlotte music scene is awful.

[QUOTE=GtfoMyPorch;237954]That Speed Street line up is terrible and is one of the reasons the Charlotte music scene is awful.[/QUOTE]
I personally think this is the worst line-up ever for Speed Street.

And that ACL line up is pretty amazing. A lot of artists I really want to see live…

Yeah, some that I’m not even a particularly big fan of, but I suspect they’ll kickass live.

Toni Tony Tone has done it again!

NA, heard Wilco on yesterday’s A Prairie Home Companion. They played songs from their latest album, Sky Blue Sky.

As far as Speed Street goes, guess they won’t be able to best last year when they had 10 Years and Sevendust on Thursday, followed by Hurt, Three Days Grace, and Staind on Friday. And quite a bit of flashing by the females in attendance! BTW, that Friday night gig apparently broke all attendance records for a concert stage at Speed Street.

Anyway, off to see the Cowboy Junkies at Spirit Square tonight…

Yeah, they actually archive their shows online. Here’s the one you are reffering to.

I’m kinda down on Wilco at the moment. I got the leaked tracks for SBS and I wasn’t impressed. I’m gonna wait for my retail copy and give them another shot. I disliked parts of AGIB at first too. Right now though, I detest What Light. Besides having a needlessly annoying refrain, Jeff is trying way too hard to sing with Dylan’s cadence. It’s a complete aping job. Really tired of it. I mean, I expect it of lesser groups like The Walkmen, whose lead singer might as well have worn a frizzy wig and big black sunglasses for how bad he wanted to be Dylan on their last wecord, but I thought Tweedy was really into creating something somewhat original. SBS isn’t, at least so far. Maybe I’ll hear it differently in a couple weeks.

Used to really dig them for a couple years in the early 90’s. That cover of Sweet Jane was sooo good, and Margo Timmons used to be pretty hot.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;238058]Used to really dig them for a couple years in the early 90’s. That cover of [I]Sweet Jane[/I] was sooo good, and Margo Timmons used to be pretty hot.[/QUOTE]
She’s still a looker (IMHO :smile: ) and the voice is as good as ever. Speaking of "Sweet Jane, " they ended the show with that song. Great concert!

Wow the ACL lineup is crazy good. I would love to see the Arctic Monkeys and The Killers live not to mention Dylan, TWS, Wilco, Queens of the Stone Age, and hey didn’t even notice Blue October on that list :biggrin:

I like how they went out and got a lot of bands who have a lot of originality.