2008 NCAA Golf East Region

You guys are a hoot!

http://www.charlotte.com/niners/story/626448.html

http://www.charlotte.com/sports/story/626432.html

I hear Hansbrough is transferring to Charlotte for his senior year so when he sucks in the biggest game of his life, no one will have to read about it.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
the O is overdue for a story on this... but i'm sure they're waiting for us to fall flat on our face before swooping in with a story ........ ... insert ACC team, and insert ACC team.
We have the winning quote, straight from the shoutbox.

The boys came out guns blazing today

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We have the winning quote, straight from the shoutbox.

They couldn’t help but have that ACC story… atleast they kept that story separate from ours, and then still mentioned us in albeit behind Wake.

Sidenote:
Props to Delano Little and channel 3 news. They were the only news channel that I watched last night that mentioned the 49ers golf team. I also watched channel 9 and Fox, no mention.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;320067]They couldn’t help but have that ACC story… atleast they kept that story separate from ours, and then still mentioned us in albeit behind Wake.[/QUOTE]

Niners story in print edition: Page 1

Golf roundup in print edition: Page 10

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;320075]Niners story in print edition: Page 1

Golf roundup in print edition: Page 10[/QUOTE]

thanks…

We better make this cut

We are already doing better today. We’re now hanging out around 6th and 7th, and still improving.

I’ll be happy if we finish -10

Tied with two other schools for 7th place at -6.

6th place is at -7

5th place is at -8

4th place is at -9

This is too close. DiBitetto is carrying us so far. Probably 2 of the worst rounds of the season thus far for Nagy and Wiedergruen. Hopefully they can put it all together tomorrow. As far as it not mattering this week, that’s true. But Georgia being up by 20 strokes to second place is ridiculously strong. They would have to be the hands on favorite to win it all.

Finished -2 for the day, -5 overall 8th place as of now. lot’s of teams left to play. Hopefully we can stay above the cut line to be in good shape for tomorrow

we need our A game tomorrow. there are too many teams that can pass us.

VT, Duke, SMU and NC State fell back to help out. VT went 8 over on the final 4 holes. UAB went low to hurt things. USC doesn’t seem to be able to get it going. I’d like to see the boys go -8 tomorrow.

we need to have a stellar day tomorrow.

[QUOTE=Normmm;320162]USC doesn’t seem to be able to get it going.[/QUOTE]

USC is in deep trouble now. Duke & ETU still have a shot.

But from the looks of things, tomorrow will essentially be a playoff between Chattanooga, Michigan State, Middle Tennessee State & us. Loser goes home.

But … without a doubt … the most fascinating part of the tourney for me is watching Jackson State. They are currently +49 strokes behind the worst team besides themselves. And they still haven’t finished today’s round, yet. :ohmy:

Georgia sucks. How did they make the regional? -32 holy sh%t

Georgia sucks. How did they make the regional? -32 holy sh%t
I understand they bought some extra mulligans. And they paid off the refs too. Plus, I understand they have some hired monkees in the trees throwing any errant shot back onto the fairway.

article: [COLOR=blue]http://www.charlotte.com/sports/story/627983.html[/COLOR]

If I had a guess, I would say that this tourney is being played in Georgie. Augusta State, Georgia, both running away with it. I think they’ve played here before.