2010 POY Tournament/NNNIT

How about a play-in game?

Is there a way to create a subforum for these tournaments that do not show up on the front page top ten?

Your mom’s a “play-in” game…

HEYOOOOO!

Didnt we have at large bids last year?

There was a system in place where you could secretly vote posters out or in.

I got voted out by… hmmm… who was it? >:D

There was a system in place where you could secretly vote posters out or in.

I got voted out by… hmmm… who was it? >:D[/quote]
metro.

from what i know…there is a play in game, and the field has already been selected. now i just need to make my nnnit picks and wait for kevinharbin to produce a bracket and start his tourney.

[quote=“49timesthelovin, post:20, topic:22742”]Do we have to do this again? We have quite a bit to discuss right now. Don’t need the board getting clogged up with all these brackets.[/quote]agree

there is a play-in game. I have already chosen the field because almost nobody participated last year in my vote system.

I enjoy this as things usually dead around here right now, but given the coaching search I do advocate delaying the start for a bit.

I’m cool with waiting a bit. I would rather do the POY and NIT at different times as well. I don’t plan to have as many going at once this year either. It’ll take longer but it will be worth it.

can I get a 2010 NN.N POY forum now?

[quote=“kevinharbin, post:31, topic:22742”]can I get a 2010 NN.N POY forum now?[/quote]Last year’s POY and the co-POY from 2 years ago is asking to be omitted from this year’s contest. Thanks.

Now that the coaching decision has been made, let’s get to it!

Perhaps we should do a 96 poster tourney with no NNNIT and see how we like it. Personally I hate the idea of 96 teams in the NCAAs but it might be a worthwhile test here.

However, as a BCS caliber poster, I demand to only be put against other BCS caliber posters. Nevermind the fact that I stayed home for my entire OOC schedule and refused to play local non-BCS posters.

[quote=“Over49er, post:32, topic:22742”][quote=“kevinharbin, post:31, topic:22742”]can I get a 2010 NN.N POY forum now?[/quote]Last year’s POY and the co-POY from 2 years ago is asking to be omitted from this year’s contest. Thanks.[/quote]As you wish.

[quote=“49or bust, post:34, topic:22742”]Perhaps we should do a 96 poster tourney with no NNNIT and see how we like it. Personally I hate the idea of 96 teams in the NCAAs but it might be a worthwhile test here.

However, as a BCS caliber poster, I demand to only be put against other BCS caliber posters. Nevermind the fact that I stayed home for my entire OOC schedule and refused to play local non-BCS posters.[/quote]

Dang, that’s a lot of work. I know I could easily put together a field of 150, but it ain’t happening.

[quote=“kevinharbin, post:36, topic:22742”][quote=“49or bust, post:34, topic:22742”]Perhaps we should do a 96 poster tourney with no NNNIT and see how we like it. Personally I hate the idea of 96 teams in the NCAAs but it might be a worthwhile test here.

However, as a BCS caliber poster, I demand to only be put against other BCS caliber posters. Nevermind the fact that I stayed home for my entire OOC schedule and refused to play local non-BCS posters.[/quote]

Dang, that’s a lot of work. I know I could easily put together a field of 150, but it ain’t happening.[/quote]

Yeah no NNNIT and just do 96 posters.

Vote four ACE.

Let the Ruckus in!!

I got in the play in game last year. Managed to blow out the competition before getting my ass kicked by the #1.

I’m currently 97th in posts. Pretty funny that the field cuts out at 96.