2010 POY Tournament/NNNIT

[quote=“donkeyjaws, post:40, topic:22742”]I got in the play in game last year. Managed to blow out the competition before getting my ass kicked by the #1.

I’m currently 97th in posts. Pretty funny that the field cuts out at 96.[/quote]

Over the next week I foresee a bunch of one word posts by donkeyjaws, to pad his stats.

I believe that I have built myself a very strong tournament resume over this year, and I certainly hope that I do not get snubbed again.

I’m shooting to not be in a dreaded 7/10 match up. (pads stats)

Good point. (pads stats)

Might want to drop down to a 15 seed. I’m the #1 over all #2 seed (with Over40 on a self-imposed postseason ban and NA being ineligible due to recruiting violations). I am very beatable.

[quote=“Normmm, post:41, topic:22742”][quote=“donkeyjaws, post:40, topic:22742”]I got in the play in game last year. Managed to blow out the competition before getting my ass kicked by the #1.

I’m currently 97th in posts. Pretty funny that the field cuts out at 96.[/quote]

Over the next week I foresee a bunch of one word posts by donkeyjaws, to pad his stats.[/quote]

That

[quote=“Normmm, post:41, topic:22742”][quote=“donkeyjaws, post:40, topic:22742”]I got in the play in game last year. Managed to blow out the competition before getting my ass kicked by the #1.

Over the next week I foresee a bunch of one word posts by donkeyjaws, to pad his stats.[/quote]

would

not

be

a

classy

thing

to

do.

Might want to drop down to a 15 seed. I’m the #1 over all #2 seed (with Over40 on a self-imposed postseason ban and NA being ineligible due to recruiting violations). I am very beatable.[/quote]

Ha! You’ll get the cool, emo kid’s votes. I’ll get the 4 sympathetic Lutz votes.

[quote=“donkeyjaws, post:54, topic:22742”][quote=“Normmm, post:41, topic:22742”][quote=“donkeyjaws, post:40, topic:22742”]I got in the play in game last year. Managed to blow out the competition before getting my ass kicked by the #1.

do.[/quote]

sweet

96 teams is alot. Perhaps for NNN we can stick to just 64 over all?Kevin, what works for you??

Might want to drop down to a 15 seed. I’m the #1 over all #2 seed (with Over40 on a self-imposed postseason ban and NA being ineligible due to recruiting violations). I am very beatable.[/quote]

Ha! You’ll get the cool, emo kid’s votes. I’ll get the 4 sympathetic Lutz votes.[/quote]

Alls I’m sayin is, I got upset by Mike P.

I have never looked at those stats before. Interesting. I am #119 in posts and yet only 6% of HP’s totals. I am a boy amongst men.

why aren’t there conference tournaments? i could coast through the Great West.