2012-2013 Basketball Ticket Thread

Got my two tickets.

Need 1 for ECU if anyone has a single laying around.

I’ve got two in the upper level. Have to coach my rec team saturday night so won’t be able to make it. Just pm me if you want them.

Max take these two - I just need one.

Max take these two - I just need one.[/quote]

Thanks man… and thanks cds. There will be plenty of games I can’t make this year, so I will pay it forward with my tickets.

I have 2 for ECU available. Sec 219 L Seat 3&4
I can transfer them via ticket return

Looking for one ECU ticket

[quote=“Smokin’Niners, post:26, topic:27059”]I have 2 for ECU available. Sec 219 L Seat 3&4
I can transfer them via ticket return[/quote]

Ninerball49 and I will take those two if you dont mind splitting them up! I can send you my email if its ok with you.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:28, topic:27059”][quote=“Smokin’Niners, post:26, topic:27059”]I have 2 for ECU available. Sec 219 L Seat 3&4

Ninerball49 and I will take those two if you dont mind splitting them up! I can send you my email if its ok with you.[/quote]

Thats just fine, you guys want them your welcome to them.

[quote=“Smokin’Niners, post:29, topic:27059”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:28, topic:27059”][quote=“Smokin’Niners, post:26, topic:27059”]I have 2 for ECU available. Sec 219 L Seat 3&4

Ninerball49 and I will take those two if you dont mind splitting them up! I can send you my email if its ok with you.[/quote]

Thats just fine, you guys want them your welcome to them.[/quote]
Ignore my PM…just transfer them to WupAss and I will get mine from him at the tailgate.

[quote=“ninerball49, post:30, topic:27059”][quote=“Smokin’Niners, post:29, topic:27059”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:28, topic:27059”][quote=“Smokin’Niners, post:26, topic:27059”]I have 2 for ECU available. Sec 219 L Seat 3&4

Thats just fine, you guys want them your welcome to them.[/quote]
Ignore my PM…just transfer them to WupAss and I will get mine from him at the tailgate.[/quote]

Sounds good, as soon as WupAss gives me his email, I will get them transferred over. Enjoy!

Need 1 ticket if anyone has one. Cibik02’s old man may make a Halton appearance. Help an old man creep out barely legal college girls.

need 2 if someone has them available, thanks.

Never mind, one less creepy old guy at the game. Halton will be a safer place.

Anybody got 1 they are looking to unload for tonight? I will be out of pocket for most of the afternoon from 1:00pm on and early evening. If you have one, you can text me at 704.807.0908 and we can work out the details… If not, I will probably pick one up outside Belk. Thanks guys!

I have one available for Sat, PM me if you want it and I’ll transfer it to you.

I’ll be in town around Christmas and am planning on going to the FSU game at TWCA. Ticketmaster right now is only showing upper deck for like $30. Is the entire lower deck being allocated to students and season ticket holders?

Thanks for any clarification.

I need an extra ticket for the CMU game if anyone has one.

I need four for UNCA if anyone’s got 'em.

[quote=“SteauA, post:37, topic:27059”]I’ll be in town around Christmas and am planning on going to the FSU game at TWCA. Ticketmaster right now is only showing upper deck for like $30. Is the entire lower deck being allocated to students and season ticket holders?

Thanks for any clarification.[/quote]

I called the ticket office last week and bought 7 lower level tickets together for 25 bucks each, they still should have some but with our recent record you might want to get them now.