2012-2013 Basketball Ticket Thread

I need 1 ticket for this saturdays game against central michigan. Please PM me. Im on ticket return.

Iā€™m looking for two to CMU this weekend if anybody can help out.
Thanks!

I definitely need 1 ticketā€¦but I have 2 family members interested in coming to a game with us.

If anyone has threeā€¦please let me knowā€¦but I at least need 1.

PM me if you can helpā€¦thanks in advance

Dont kids get in free this weekend?

The banners on charlotte49ers.com say youth 17 and under are free for MBB. Everyone gets into WBB at 7 PM free with MBB ticket.

The banners on charlotte49ers.com say youth 17 and under are free for MBB. Everyone gets into WBB at 7 PM free with MBB ticket.[/quote]

If thatā€™s the caseā€¦I only need 1 ticket!!!

Bump, still need one. Thanks

BUMP!

Game is tomorrow. Several guys need tickets. Names are listed in order of posting/request.

I may have two in 226 available for tomorrow. Looks like I have some lower bowl seats coming to me. Will update after work.

niner89 PMed me and got mine, hope others find some. Iā€™d suggest going to the ticket booth and seeing if anyone has tickets before the game, nice guy gave me two before the lamar game for free.

Come out have a few cervezas with fellow Niners have a little fun, the weather is nice. There are always extra tickets at the tailgate.

I still have one available in 226.

Niner wup ass has an extra ticket available. Pm him if u need one.

How much are FSU tickets?

1. Add $3-$6 fees if u buy through ticket master.
  1. Add $3-$6 fees if u buy through ticket master.[/quote]

Any other options outside of TM? Iā€™m good for my 4 but my 2.5 year old technically counts as a 5th even though sheā€™ll be on one of our laps. Would like to just find a cheap youth ticket regardless of location but damn, $25 plus fees is steep for a kid that age.

Any other options outside of TM? Iā€™m good for my 4 but my 2.5 year old technically counts as a 5th even though sheā€™ll be on one of our laps. Would like to just find a cheap youth ticket regardless of location but damn, $25 plus fees is steep for a kid that age.[/quote]I would imagine you can scalp one on the cheap gameday.

Edit: Sold my tickets to the FSU game.

Any other options outside of TM? Iā€™m good for my 4 but my 2.5 year old technically counts as a 5th even though sheā€™ll be on one of our laps. Would like to just find a cheap youth ticket regardless of location but damn, $25 plus fees is steep for a kid that age.[/quote]I would imagine you can scalp one on the cheap gameday.[/quote]

Just called the ticket office and they still have seats available at $25 and no service fees if you pick up in person at the office. I went that route but still think itā€™s crap that they charge $25 for a kid under 3 when the same price is for adults. Oh well, looking forward to taking everyone up there on light rail and hopefully with a chance to go 13-0. :wink:

I have two lower level tickets for FSU game. I have to work that weekend unfortunately. If u want them, just send me your address.