2012-2013 Basketball Ticket Thread

1. Add $3-$6 fees if u buy through ticket master.[/quote]

Any other options outside of TM? I’m good for my 4 but my 2.5 year old technically counts as a 5th even though she’ll be on one of our laps. Would like to just find a cheap youth ticket regardless of location but damn, $25 plus fees is steep for a kid that age.[/quote]I would imagine you can scalp one on the cheap gameday.[/quote]

Just called the ticket office and they still have seats available at $25 and no service fees if you pick up in person at the office. I went that route but still think it’s crap that they charge $25 for a kid under 3 when the same price is for adults. Oh well, looking forward to taking everyone up there on light rail and hopefully with a chance to go 13-0. ;)[/quote]

How do you know that she needs a ticket? I brought my 3 year old son into Halton last year probably 5 times and he didn’t have a ticket, nobody ever said anything to me about it…

I have 2 lower levels for sell if anyone wants them

Any other options outside of TM? I’m good for my 4 but my 2.5 year old technically counts as a 5th even though she’ll be on one of our laps. Would like to just find a cheap youth ticket regardless of location but damn, $25 plus fees is steep for a kid that age.[/quote]I would imagine you can scalp one on the cheap gameday.[/quote]

Just called the ticket office and they still have seats available at $25 and no service fees if you pick up in person at the office. I went that route but still think it’s crap that they charge $25 for a kid under 3 when the same price is for adults. Oh well, looking forward to taking everyone up there on light rail and hopefully with a chance to go 13-0. ;)[/quote]

How do you know that she needs a ticket? I brought my 3 year old son into Halton last year probably 5 times and he didn’t have a ticket, nobody ever said anything to me about it…[/quote]

This game is at TWC. They are going to require a seat for everyone.

How do you know that she needs a ticket? I brought my 3 year old son into Halton last year probably 5 times and he didn’t have a ticket, nobody ever said anything to me about it…[/quote]

This game is at TWC. They are going to require a seat for everyone.[/quote]

If you wrap up his legs and hold him like an infant with a blanket around him, I think u will be fine. Give him some sleepy pills. But sux for the person sitting next to you having a 3 yr old flapping all over your lap.

Check your PM’s

If you wrap up his legs and hold him like an infant with a blanket around him, I think u will be fine. Give him some sleepy pills. But sux for the person sitting next to you having a 3 yr old flapping all over your lap.[/quote]

Family on both sides and fortunately, she is super calm at Niner games. She’s not old enough yet to be an annoyance for others. That comes next season. :slight_smile:

If you wrap up his legs and hold him like an infant with a blanket around him, I think u will be fine. Give him some sleepy pills. But sux for the person sitting next to you having a 3 yr old flapping all over your lap.[/quote]

Family on both sides and fortunately, she is super calm at Niner games. She’s not old enough yet to be an annoyance for others. That comes next season. :)[/quote]

Is a suite at a niner game really better than being 10 rows off the court. Free food and alcohol and ill concede but I’d rather be closer to the court.

I have 2 tickets up for grabs if anyone needs them. I already got rid of the 2 previous tickets and just had a co worker pass 2 more on because they arent able to go to the game. Anyone needs them, pm me.

@Charlotte49ers: 49ers Twitter Special! $5 tickets to games vs. Radford/UNC Asheville by clicking https://www.ticketreturn.com/prod2/Team.asp?&DB_OEM_ID=23200&SponsorID=4947 … & using special code “49ERSTWEET”.

I walked into a Bobcats game this year holding my 18 month old and no one said anything to me. He didn’t have a ticket.

They’re definitely better when they along with the parking pass are FREE ;D ;D ;D ;D

They’re definitely better when they along with the parking pass are FREE ;D ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

Dude, me and the Fam staying down and going to Panther/Raider game Sunday and have free $300 club level seats and parking pass in lot 1. Pretty sweet.

And BTW, Pierra’s anger didn’t help much. Hope he’s happy for FSU if that is any indication, lol.

Nice man!.. I know I added it to my signature a little prematurely…but hey it could have been a great marketing piece had he come out and played like Bat out of Hell against Miami… looked more like a Unicorn caught in the Headlights…

Oh well… I’m sure he’s still angry…

Anyone have 2 Tix they are not using for the Fla St game?? The entire family wants to go…so I need to find 2 tix. PM me and let me know.

Thanks!!!

Anyone need two lower level tickets for tonight?

Anyone selling two lower level tickets to the FSU game? PM and let me know.

Thanks.

!

Need two to VCU.

Anyone know if there will be a move down option for season ticket holders for the UNCA game? I need 4. My cousin is bringing his son down for the game and I’d like to get them good seats. I emailed the ticket office but I think they’re closed through New Years.