2013-2014 Basketball Ticket Thread

I have a hand full of games for sale in the 2013-2014 season that I won’t be able to attend. The 2 Seats are in Section 103 Row B behind the visitor bench. All seats come with Pre-game Hospitality passes that include all you can eat buffet and all you can drink Beer/Liquor/Wine and also half-time hospitality as well which includes soda and snacks. Shoot me over a DM if interested in purchasing some games this season and Go Niners!

I’m needing one, maybe two for…Elon
I’d love a good seat.
LMK

I’ll also have some that I cant make, section 112 row D, behind the dusters, also have pre-game meal (and drink) passes. Let me know if interested and i can IM you for specific games.

I grabbed these.

I have 2 tickets plus half time hospitality passes available for the Elon game on 11/15.

If anyone can use them, please e-mail me.

They are in section 217, Row H, seats 1-2.

DG

Looking for 2 lower level seats (not directly behind backboard) for the Elon game. Send me PM

[font=Verdana][size=78%]Tickets are gone.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][/size][/font][quote=“DG98UNCC, post:5, topic:28342”][font=Verdana][/font]I have 2 tickets plus half time hospitality passes available for the Elon game on 11/15.

If anyone can use them, please e-mail me.

They are in section 217, Row H, seats 1-2.

DG[/quote]

AD sent out lower level upgrade someone should be able to help you out

AD sent out lower level upgrade someone should be able to help you out[/quote]
Just saw the email, nice

Anyone have free tickets for Friday?

I can give you mine. Not sure how it works if you go to box office to get upgrade since my name is on there. I sit up top usually. I can’t get off work in time to catch the game. I also have the physical tickets. Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer online even if you had physical mailed to you? forgot to mention, i have 2

[font=lucida grande][size=13px]UNC Charlotte[/size][/font][font=lucida grande][/size][size=13px] students head out to the student entrance early tomorrow for the Niner Nation Gold cookout and one of these 49ers rally towels (while supplies last) prior to the Charlotte/Elon men’s basketball game. Cookout starts at 2pm, game tips at 4pm! The first 400 fans on the general public side will receive a voucher for a free 32oz souvenir cup fountain beverage![/size][/font]

I have 4 tickets to tomorrows game I will sell for $50each or give them to you free, you decide.

Would you take $40?

Would you take $40?[/quote]

Deal!

Im wondering after the ECU/Duke game last night, why do we not play the dookies? I have little interests to go and see the squad play this year, actually had to convince myself to mark down the ODU game in march so me and the misses will be in person. I try and make an effort to watch our guys play each season but our schedule is trash, sorry.

We should just schedule teams. It’s not like they have to agree to it or anything.

[quote=“SuburbanNiner, post:16, topic:28342”]Im wondering after the ECU/Duke game last night, why do we not play the dookies? I have little interests to go and see the squad play this year, actually had to convince myself to mark down the ODU game in march so me and the misses will be in person. I try and make an effort to watch our guys play each season but our schedule is trash, sorry.[/quote]ECU didn’t schedule Duke, they were in an preseason tourney and were aligned with them.

What’s the point of even being a Niner’s fan if you’re just coming to the games based on the opponent?

I will show up to see whoever they play, but its a bigger draw for me to see them play a better known quality team. I graduated in '02 so ive been deep in the Lutz years and we’ve been mediocre for way too long for a school that is as big as we are. I just dont understand why we cant play more local NC teams.