2013-2014 Basketball Ticket Thread

[quote=“SuburbanNiner, post:20, topic:28342”]I will show up to see whoever they play, but its a bigger draw for me to see them play a better known quality team. I graduated in '02 so ive been deep in the Lutz years and we’ve been mediocre for way too long for a school that is as big as we are. I just dont understand why we cant play more local NC teams.[/quote]We’re playing NC A&T, Davidson, App, Charleston, Elon, UNCA, then throw in USC Upstate and ETSU. Those are all pretty close to Charlotte.

Not sure exactly what you mean by “big”, but if you’re referring to student enrollment I’m not sure that’s a major advantage. UCF is one of the largest schools in the nation and they have never been much to talk about on the hardwood, Jordan’s son and all.

If you’re referring to the ACC 4, there’s no real desire on their part to risk a loss that could validate our program at their expense.

What’s the point of even being a Niner’s fan if you’re just coming to the games based on the opponent?[/quote]

That’s just it, those folks “fandom” is tempered (tainted?) by this attitude. I have and always WILL attend NINER games to see and support my NINERS, REGARDESS of the opponent. To be otherwise is not really being a true NINER fan.

What’s the point of even being a Niner’s fan if you’re just coming to the games based on the opponent?[/quote]

That’s just it, those folks “fandom” is tempered (tainted?) by this attitude. I have and always WILL attend NINER games to see and support my NINERS, REGARDESS of the opponent. To be otherwise is not really being a true NINER fan.[/quote]

Preach It!

Co-workers of mine are gonna try to go to the Ashville game, anyone have 3 free tickets by chance? I have ticketreturn account to tranfer them to.

Does anyone have 1 ticket for tomorrow against Unca in any section??? I would greatly appreciate it. PM Me if you do.

Thanks!

bump

I have 4 tickets to tomorrow’s game. 2 in sec 121, row d, 2 in sec 122, row e.

$20 each. Text me at 704-201-9986 if interested.

Need two to USC Upstate if you got em.

Can check with HotRod tonight - he may have two. I have one extra - if you need it.

I got you.

I have 2 in section 217 for SC-Upstate that I’m not using.

If anyone can use them, message me.

DG

I have 4 tickets to USC upstsate. 2 in sec 121, row d, 2 in sec 122, row e. Includes 4 Pre game dinner tickets

$20 each. Text me at 704-201-9986 if interested.

$20 each for USCU. Haha, you funny. No one would pay $20 for all 4.

[quote=“DG98UNCC, post:32, topic:28342”]I have 2 in section 217 for SC-Upstate that I’m not using.

If anyone can use them, message me.

DG[/quote]

Tickets are gone.

I have 2 Tickets to the Jan. 4th game versus NC A&T. Tickets are Section 132, Row C. This section is baseline, next to the visitors bench.

$10 total.

any tickets for the game vs GT?

There are plenty of tickets available to the GT game! Just call the ticket office!

Anyone need tickets for tonight. Something came up and I can not make it. 4 tickets Sect 131. Free to a Niner fan.

I have 3 tickets available for the home game against Tulsa. PM Me if you are interested.