2013-2014 Basketball Ticket Thread

Gonna be “test driving” some seats in 123 at the Tulsa game. Wanna see what watching a game is like in the lower arena as we consider moving down from 221.

Could use two tickets to the game on Saturday.

I got you.

I got you.[/quote]Thanks man. My parents will appreciate it.

Got 8 tickets to tonight’s game if anyone is interested. Just found out I can’t go. Section 231. First to PM me before 5:30pm gets them.

If anyone has 3 tickets they would like to get rid of for Saturday’s game, please pm me. Would love to take my 5 and 7 year-olds. Thanks!

Stop having damn kids

Stop having damn kids[/quote]

I enjoy the practice.

I have two tickets for tonight… Lower level end zone… Need a name and e-mail address and I’ ll forward them over… C

Ill take them if u still have them. Sending u im

Anyone have extra lower level seats for FIU? I’d like to take my brother to his first 49ers game and ensure that we’re as close to the action as possible.

Looking for 3-4 for Saturday against FIU. I’d love to be downstairs. anyone have any they don’t need?

looking for 4 downstairs. will trade 2 in 109 for the game of your choice this fall.

LMK

Tintin

Bump. Come on. Help me out.

I need two tickets for the UAB game.

Looking for two tix to the UAB game, anywhere in the arena is good.
Thanks!

I still need two tickets for UAB also.

If anyone has given up on the season and wants to donate their lower level tickets to me for any game, I would appreciate it. Lots of empty seats in the lower bowl so if u can’t make it, I could always use them.

And for the record the security guards have turned into complete assholes about the lower level. I tried to go say hello to Nick, at half time and they wouldn’t let me walk down the stairs. The game wasn’t even happening. So I stood at the top of the section and yelled NICK as loud as I could for a solid 3 minutes until he finally turned around.

And for the record the security guards have turned into complete assholes about the lower level. I tried to go say hello to Nick, at half time and they wouldn’t let me walk down the stairs. The game wasn’t even happening. So I stood at the top of the section and yelled NICK as loud as I could for a solid 3 minutes until he finally turned around.[/quote]

I’m starting to wonder about my hearing, LOL!