2013-2014 Basketball Ticket Thread

And for the record the security guards have turned into complete assholes about the lower level. I tried to go say hello to Nick, at half time and they wouldn’t let me walk down the stairs. The game wasn’t even happening. So I stood at the top of the section and yelled NICK as loud as I could for a solid 3 minutes until he finally turned around.[/quote]

I’m starting to wonder about my hearing, LOL![/quote]

Sadly for the folks in the rows directly in front of me they probably lost some hearing. I think I will do that every game now.

And for the record the security guards have turned into complete assholes about the lower level. I tried to go say hello to Nick, at half time and they wouldn’t let me walk down the stairs. The game wasn’t even happening. So I stood at the top of the section and yelled NICK as loud as I could for a solid 3 minutes until he finally turned around.[/quote]

At least there is one group in Halton that is bringing it on Game Day!! NO TICKET NO LOWER LEVEL!

Sadly for the folks in the rows directly in front of me they probably lost some hearing. I think I will do that every game now.[/quote]

Of course if my hearing gets worse, I’ll just end up saying “WHAT?” more often.

Sadly for the folks in the rows directly in front of me they probably lost some hearing. I think I will do that every game now.[/quote]

Of course if my hearing gets worse, I’ll just end up saying “WHAT?” more often.[/quote]

so four replies/quotes to my message, which one of you two are donating me lower level tickets? Thanks again.

Of course if my hearing gets worse, I’ll just end up saying “WHAT?” more often.[/quote]

so four replies/quotes to my message, which one of you two are donating me lower level tickets? Thanks again.[/quote]

Well if I had any I wouldn’t have been yelling at Nick :slight_smile:

Still looking for two to uab!

[quote=“94Niner06, post:66, topic:28342”]Still looking for two to uab![/quote]PM me your name, email address, and address and I can transfer you two.

They’re not good seats, but you can just move somewhere else in the arena if you want.