2013 Football Ticket Thread

[font=tahoma]Reply to this thread if you have football tickets to give/sell/trade or are looking to get football tickets. [/font][font=tahoma]I will keep a tab running. If I miss your post, just PM me. If you [/font][font=tahoma]are on the list, please let me know when I can remove you from [/font][font=tahoma]the list.[/font][font=tahoma]Post where your tickets are if you can and what kind of payment you would like. If you want to be contacted by some method other than PM, please specify.

Once you get tickets you are looking for or give ones you donā€™t need and are on the list please let me know so I can remove you from the list.Click on any username listed below to send PM.[/font][font=verdana][font=tahoma][size=1.35em]NEW![/size][/font][/font][font=tahoma]I have made some changes from the basketball ticket threads of old. You can now click on any opponent below to go to their website. [/font][font=tahoma][size=small]I have also added away games to list who is going to those games. So, post if you are going to an away game. Again, the names listed have hyperlinks to PM so you can contact any one who is going to the games. [/size][/font][font=tahoma][size=small]And, for the away games listed, you can click on the city to bring up Google Maps to the city. As we approach each away game, Iā€™m sure a thread will be started for those going. I will add a link to those threads under the game listed here once they are made.[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma][size=small]Season Tickets also available from the ticket office via Ticket Return[/size][/font]. Single game tickets may not be available.
[font=tahoma][size=small]For reference, here is the seating chart for Jerry Richardson Stadium:[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma][size=small]Your feedback is welcomed[/size][/font]

[size=1.35em]2013 Football Season[/size]
[size=0.7em]* kick-off times are subject to change[/size]

[size=0.7em]Sat 04/20/13[/size] [size=1.35em]Spring Game ā€œGreen-White Gameā€[/size]
[size=1em]Post Game Article[/size]
[size=0.7em]Attendance:[/size][size=small] 13,950

[/size]
[hr]
[size=0.7em]Sat 08/31/13[/size] [size=1.35em]Campbell[/size][size=0.7em], 12:00 TV: WCCB (Clt)[/size][size=small]
Charlotte: 52
Campbell: 7

Post Game Article
[/size][size=0.7em]Attendance:[/size][size=small] 16,660[/size]

[hr]
[size=0.7em]Sat 08/31/13[/size][size=1.35em]Chowan[/size][size=0.7em], 12:00 TV: WCCB (Clt)[/size][size=12px]
Charlotte: 47
Chowan: 7

Post Game Article
[/size][size=0.7em]Attendance:[/size][size=12px] 16,598

[/size]
[hr]
[size=1]Sat 08/31/13[/size][size=12px] [/size][size=17px]NC Central[/size][size=0.7em], 12:00 TV: WCCB (Clt)[/size][size=12px]
Charlotte: 13
NC Central: 40

Post Game Article
[/size][size=0.7em]Attendance:[/size][size=12px] 16,630[/size]

[font=verdana][size=0.7em]Sat 09/21/13 [/size][/font][size=1.35em]@ James Madison[/size][size=0.7em],[/size][size=0.7em]6:00 [/size][font=verdana][size=1em](Harrisonburg, VA) [/size][/font]- First Road Game
[font=verdana]James Madison Away Game Thread[/font]
[font=verdana]Ticket Order Form[/font]

[ul][li][font=verdana]Tickets Available: BleedingPurple (4 tickets, Section 403, Plus Parking Pass for CONVO Lot $100)[/font][/li][/ul]

[size=0.7em]Sat 09/28/13 [/size][size=1.35em]@ Presbyterian[/size][size=0.7em], [/size][size=0.7em]2:00[/size] [size=1em]([/size][size=1em]Clinton, SC)[/size][font=verdana][size=9px]TV:[/size][/font]
[size=1em]Presbyterian Away Game Thread[/size]
Ticket Order Form

[hr]
[size=0.7em]Sat 10/05/13[/size] [size=1.35em]Gardner-Webb[/size][font=verdana][size=1.35em],[/size][/font][font=verdana][size=0.7em]12:00 [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=9px]TV: WCCB (Clt)[/size][/font]
[ul][li][font=verdana]Tickets Available: [/font]austinniner (2 tickets, Section 103, Face value)[/li]
[li][font=verdana][size=1em]Need Tickets: [/size][/font][size=1em][font=verdana]Ruckus42 (3 tickets)[/font][/size][/li]
[li][size=1em]Need Tickets: bleedsgreenandgold (1 ticket)[/size][/li]
[li][size=1em]Need Tickets: powerbait (2 tickets)[/size][/li]
[li][size=1em]Need Tickets: GreenWhite13[/size][/li][/ul]

[hr]
[font=verdana][size=0.7em]Sat 10/12/13[/size][/font] [size=1.35em]UNC Pembroke[/size][size=0.7em], 12:00 [/size][font=verdana][size=9px]TV: WCCB (Clt) [/size][/font]- First Fall Homecoming
[ul][li][font=verdana]Tickets Available: [/font][font=verdana][size=1em]austinniner (2 tickets, Section 103, Face value)[/size][/font][/li]
[li][font=verdana]Tickets Available: [/font][font=verdana][size=1em]ninerID (3 tickets, For Sale, may include black lot parking pass)[/size][/font][/li]
[li]Tickets Available: PARMAN (2 tickets, For sale)[/li]
[li][font=verdana][font=Verdana]Tickets Available: donkeyjaws (2 tickets)[/font][/font][/li]
[li][font=verdana][size=1em]Need Tickets: Ruckus42 (3 tickets)[/size][/font][/li]
[li][font=verdana][size=1em]Need Tickets: itsbraille49 (1 ticket, willing to trade for ticket to another game, excluding Campbell)[/size][/font][/li]
[li][font=verdana][size=1em]Need Tickets: [/size][/font][size=1em][font=verdana]ZombieLew (1 ticket)[/font][/size][/li]
[li][size=1em]Need Tickets: bleedsgreenandgold (4 tickets)[/size][/li]

[hr]

[font=verdana][size=0.7em]Sat 10/26/13 [/size][/font][size=1.35em][font=verdana]@ Charleston Southern[/font][/size][font=verdana][size=9px], 1:00 [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=1em](Charleston, SC)[/size][/font]
Charleston Southern Away Game Thread

[hr]
[size=0.7em]Sat 11/02/13[/size] [size=1.35em]@ Coastal Carolina[/size][font=verdana][size=9px], 3:00[/size][/font] [size=1em](Conway, SC)[/size][size=1em]- Their Homecoming Game[/size]

[hr]
[size=0.7em]Sat 11/09/13 [/size][size=1.35em]Wesley College[/size][size=0.7em], 12:00 [/size][font=verdana][size=9px]TV: WCCB (Clt)[/size][/font]
[ul][li]Tickets Available: austinniner (2 tickets, Section 103, Face value)[/li]
[li]Tickets Available: PARMAN (2 tickets, For sale)[/li]
[li][font=verdana][size=1em]Need Tickets: [/size][/font][size=1em][font=verdana]ZombieLew (1 ticket)[/font][/size][/li]
[li][size=1em]Need Tickets: bleedsgreenandgold (2 tickets)[/size][/li]

[hr]
[size=0.7em]Sat 11/23/13[/size] [size=1.35em][font=verdana]@ Morehead State[/font][/size][size=9px], 1:00 [/size][size=1em](Morehead, KY)[/size]

Edit: purchased season tix

I can think of a couple of posters who might take you up on this

Looking for two tickets to the 8/31 Campbell game.

Ticketreturn says that single game tickets go on sale 7/1/2013

Wonder if they allow FSL holders a presale?

yes we will was told that today. Awesome experience. Worth more than I paid for a FSL. Awesome stadium!

[quote=ā€œcibik02ā€]need 2 tickets to opening game.

thanks[/quote]

Bump for myself. For some reason u canā€™t make it let me know and Iā€™ll buy yours. Sellout for a spring game will def mean sellouts for the season I think. I wonder if scalpers will even have tix to sell for 2-3x face.

Iā€™ll jump in here. Need 2-5 (the more, the better) tickets for the Campbell game. Willing to pay a premium.

[quote=ā€œcibik02, post:11, topic:27466ā€][quote=ā€œcibik02ā€]need 2 tickets to opening game.

thanks[/quote]

Bump for myself. For some reason u canā€™t make it let me know and Iā€™ll buy yours. Sellout for a spring game will def mean sellouts for the season I think. I wonder if scalpers will even have tix to sell for 2-3x face.[/quote]

Oh, theyā€™ll have them alright.

Question is whether or not theyā€™ll actually get you in the gates.

I may need an extra for the homecoming game, I can pay or offer a ticket for another game (Campbell excluded, SBG) to settle the debt.

getting into the scalping ā€œbusinessā€? :wink:

Anyone got a link or can provide pricing information on seasons tickets for FSLs? Just curious.

www.charlotte49erfootball.com

Talk to a ton of people at the race yesterday during tailgate about 49er football. Hopefully a few of them will grab some of the few remaining FSLS.

I have purchased season tickets. Therefore, I no longer need tickets to the Campbell game.

I will have 2 tickets available to sell for at least the Chowan and NC Central games. Face value. PM if interested. We can work out payment via paypal or some other method. I will not have the tickets in my possession until they are mailed out by the AD, so we will work out payment and shipping at that time.

[quote=ā€œjfickett, post:19, topic:27466ā€]I have purchased season tickets. Therefore, I no longer need tickets to the Campbell game.

I will have 2 tickets available to sell for at least the Chowan and NC Central games. Face value. PM if interested. We can work out payment via paypal or some other method. I will not have the tickets in my possession until they are mailed out by the AD, so we will work out payment and shipping at that time.[/quote]

Count me in good sir. If I cant be there 8/31 this might ve the best option for me .